http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-07-2010, 09:39

Default Re: prayer request for mother of 4 on life support

Thank you so much for all of your kind words & prayers! I am so sorry I havent been on all day. I got word early this morning at about 3AM that she had passed on her own. Her heart stopped beating. As sad as this is & as heart broken I am I know God's will is done & her purpose on Earth has been served. We may not know why she had to go so soon & leave 4 young beautiful babies behind but I've had to realize that it is not up to us to question. I've lost lots of family but this time its a different hurt. She was almost like a sister & we spoke almost every day. It will be hard getting used to.

She was such a beautiful woman & an amazing mother. She was in the process of bettering herself, getting back into school & accepting God. She truly had the gift of lighting up a room with just her smile & touched so many lives.

Thank you ladies so much for being here for me in this time of need. I am just still so shocked/numb & heartbroken.
Sponsored Links

Old 11-07-2010, 09:40

I will say a prayer for your friend. I am so sorry to hear this.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:43

This just breaks my heart. I will pray for her family and friends, that they may find comfort knowing she is now in peace. Such a tragic loss for all.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:46

I forgot to ask, I am wanting to do a small project for her kids to have & to cherish. I was thinking maybe some bottlecap necklaces with a picture of her & each child on their own necklace. I think it would be something that they would appreciate down the road. So with that being said, I know everyone is trying to keep as much inventory on hand as possible but if anyone could spare 4 bottlecaps (with ring) & ball chain necklaces I would greatly appreciate it. Of course I plan to pay, not asking for any freebies, just want to throw that out there. Also, if anyone could possible make a sheet of bottlecap images with pics that I send to put on them would be great. Please PM/Email me with your prices. asanchez 1130 @ gmail dot com

Again thanks so much ladies!!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:55

Sending prayers and love to her and her family. May god rest his hands on her and give her the miracle she needs.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:13

When its possible could I get an address to send a card or gifts for the children. I can ship to your address if you want!! JLMK
Old 11-07-2010, 10:21

that would be awesome! her whole family would get so much joy out of that. I'll pm my info. Thank you so much for the kind thought!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:42

i can help you out with this, send me a pm and let me know if you need me to do the finished caps or if you just want the supplies to do them. i can do it either way this is sooo sad but like you said her time on this erath was done or she wouln't have gone home to be with Jesus!!

lots of prayers and hugs for the family and friends!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdriannasMommy View Post
I forgot to ask, I am wanting to do a small project for her kids to have & to cherish. I was thinking maybe some bottlecap necklaces with a picture of her & each child on their own necklace. I think it would be something that they would appreciate down the road. So with that being said, I know everyone is trying to keep as much inventory on hand as possible but if anyone could spare 4 bottlecaps (with ring) & ball chain necklaces I would greatly appreciate it. Of course I plan to pay, not asking for any freebies, just want to throw that out there. Also, if anyone could possible make a sheet of bottlecap images with pics that I send to put on them would be great. Please PM/Email me with your prices. asanchez 1130 @ gmail dot com

Again thanks so much ladies!!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:12

I am so sorry... Will be praying for comfort and understanding for all involved!

Proud Army Wife and Momma to 6 wonderful Kids....

Follow me as I indulge in my crafting and pinterest addictions.....
http://confessionsofapinner.blogspot.com/

Wholesale Felties available here, www.facebook.com/owlalwayslovefelties
Old 11-08-2010, 09:50

I am sooooo sooooooo sorry!!!! God be with her and her family and they will all be in my prayers for sure!!!
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg