Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-18-2010, 09:14

Default Re: I have hit 100 posts... Now what? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrin View Post
Not sure if I'm violating some unwritten rule, but I'll let you all in on it...

The private rooms are just like the public ones--maybe more personal info in off topic that people want more private. No one is trading suppliers or posting their secrets. I wish. When I first was let into them, all the threads were about dumb newbies, but thankfully that has ended. Maybe everyone took their complaining to the ruby room.

Just wanted to say, Don't waste your time dredging up old posts to comment on or posting "That's cute." It's way less exciting than you think.
LOL that was too funny. So many 'dumb newbies' joined, they upped the count to 250 from 100, right after I joined. Oh well.

Old 11-18-2010, 09:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoesmommy27 View Post
I cant wait to get to 250 post, i think its more of being able to see what is in the forbidden room more then anything ha ha
You made me laugh! I am trying to post more as well, I didn't realize it was 250. oh boy. May the crazy posting commence.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac View Post

What kind of trimming did "they" do?
Old threads/posts were purged from the system.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:56

Quote:

The private rooms are just like the public ones--maybe more personal info in off topic that people want more private. No one is trading suppliers or posting their secrets. I wish. When I first was let into them, all the threads were about dumb newbies, but thankfully that has ended. Maybe everyone took their complaining to the ruby room.

Just wanted to say, Don't waste your time dredging up old posts to comment on or posting "That's cute." It's way less exciting than you think.
Thanks. Good to know.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
Old threads/posts were purged from the system.
How often do they do that?
Old 11-21-2010, 03:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoesmommy27 View Post
I cant wait to get to 250 post, i think its more of being able to see what is in the forbidden room more then anything ha ha
haha, I think that is what it is for me too!!! I have a long way to go.....
Old 11-21-2010, 03:50

Very happy for you
Old 11-21-2010, 04:15

I thought the number was 100 or 150 and then when I got to 150, I realized I needed 250. I work almost FT and when I am home, I make dinner and help the kids with homework and then got on here around 9PM to check emails and such. I had a whole week off recently (DH was gone pig hunting in Texas, lol) and DD7 was sick a few days before that and ended up only attended school 2 days of my 5 days off (or was it three days?). I got sick with strep throat (thanks DD7 for drinking out of my soda bottle when I was not looking) and I was miserable and not sleeping. I had planned on working on crafts etc from ideas I got on here and ended up dealing with a sick child when I was sick and trying to sleep a little during the day after taking extra pain relief excedrin when DD7 actually was at school.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:18

Quote:

Thanks, that's not the crowd for me. I'd rather find out more about this cleaning thing.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistra View Post
Thanks, that's not the crowd for me. I'd rather find out more about this cleaning thing.
I hear you on this "cleaning thing". I'm thinking about giving that a try sometime today.

But I wouldn't be put off by what some of the senior members might be saying behind closed doors. I'm glad I was clued in so I'm not shocked when (if) I ever make it to the private rooms, or perhaps even the Ruby room but overall I sense a really nice atmosphere and see a lot of useful information being exchanged ... not to mention lots of pretty pictures!!
Sponsored Links