New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-22-2010, 12:03

Default Re: How to make bows????? I have answers!!!

What a difference a lot of practice makes. I love the hello kitty bow.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 12:04

Oh my word. Really?? You guys think your 1st bows were bad?? I'd take some of them now! Wait til you see my 1st!!! 1st bow.jpg

Thanks you guys can send my award to Pgh, Pa I was soooooo excited! Po child loved that bow too!
Old 10-22-2010, 02:19

I would LOVE to see someone like you (who creates gorgeous twisted bows) make a short video clip of you folding a bow from beginning to end. That is my wish b/c then I would see how you hold the ribbon and where you place each new fold, how you tie/sew at the end etc... It would be awesome.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnielsen82 View Post
I have a question..well a few. How do you make your bows with 2 layers? Do you glue them together, use fabric tac, or just hold them together as you fold. I tried the glue and it was a mess. Also trying to sew with the 2 bows was nearly impossible!
I would like to know this too. How do you do two layers? Do you just hold them together or do you glue them?

Thanks for the help!! Love your bows!!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay0622 View Post
Oh my word. Really?? You guys think your 1st bows were bad?? I'd take some of them now! Wait til you see my 1st!!! Attachment 54278

Thanks you guys can send my award to Pgh, Pa I was soooooo excited! Po child loved that bow too!
Oh, my...that might actually be close to my first bow...

Although, yours is automatically better than mine, as you had korker skills at that point, whereas I was still trying to figure out how to run the scissors down the ribbon to make it twirl that way
Old 10-22-2010, 11:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
I was still trying to figure out how to run the scissors down the ribbon to make it twirl that way
I almost peed my pants. That's hilarious. I didn't make korkers for the longest time, not because I didn't know how, but because they reminded me of a poodle sitting on top of a girl's head.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:54

Quote:

Although, yours is automatically better than mine, as you had korker skills at that point, whereas I was still trying to figure out how to run the scissors down the ribbon to make it twirl that way
Hahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-22-2010, 11:54

Quote:

Haha! I laughed out loud! Thats funny about the korker. Thats one thing I got relatively early...everything else...not so much!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelAudrey09 View Post
When you guys say your trouble is your bows "fold in", what does that mean?? Can someone take a picture of what they are talking about?? I have no idea if mine "fold in" or not...I don't get it...Thanks!

If you go up to the pictures of her bows, the last two you see how she did a beautiful twisted bow? Well you know where the middle of the bows fold and almost meet together, thats what I'm thinking by " folding in " means. I can't get mine to touch like that either....

" What's a girl suppose to do without her bows?"
Old 10-22-2010, 03:53

Wow what a difference, how long ago were your first bows? I cant seem to get the crease right any advice? Is this free hand or do you use a template?
Sponsored Links