ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

New To Forum? Please check this out:

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-20-2010, 12:40
Default ToTT from the Ribbon Retreat?

Who has purchased this? If you have, were you happy with the instructions? And what benefits come with being a TOTT member after puchasing the Ebook. I'm seriously thinking about getting this for just a few of the tuts that they offer but I'm a tight wad and it's $30! Not really sure if I want to spend that much if I am only wanting it for a few tuts-especially if the benefits aren't that whoopy. But it does come with that wooden bow maker thingy, right? Just weighing my pros and cons!
Happy Hair Ditties and Other What-Nots
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 08:55
Default Re: ToTT from the Ribbon Retreat?

I bought this in 06 or 07. I DO love her instuctions, but never used the bowmaker.... I was too impatient and wasn't feeling all the practicing (however, I am not super coordinated). Right now, the instructions from when I bought them are on her site and a revised set are available. There's also a whole video set. Honestly, I have not watched the videos. I haven't actually used my instructions in a couple of years. It's awesome to have them online, though, to refer to for specific measurements.

Which instructions are you specifically interested in.... maybe I can tell you if hers are any better or diferent than some that may be available free. Again, I have loved the instructions, but when I bought them there was no where NEAR this much information available on the internet. HTH!

Old 10-20-2010, 02:55
Default Re: ToTT from the Ribbon Retreat?

Thanks for the reply... I'm still up in the air about purchasing it. Maybe I should and then I'll have it to refer back to. I have had a really great October so maybe I should splurge a bit. I'm such a tight wad though!
Sponsored Links