150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-21-2010, 04:41

Default Re: Double layered tutu

Trying to be patient waiting for the tut from lilmisstutu! I need to make one for thankgiving.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 11-21-2010, 04:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaton View Post
Trying to be patient waiting for the tut from lilmisstutu! I need to make one for thankgiving.
I don't think she's making one (jmo). She asked, and people expressed an interest, but nothing more was ever said about it.

Shame.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:14

i started reading this post and was blown away by lilimiss triple layer tutus. i immediately was giddy inside when i saw she was going to post a tut. so sad to not find one. i hope she does, her work is beautiful.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:35

I have been watching this thread very closely hoping to see her post it. My daughters are wanting some Christmas ones and I would love to do them like hers. They are BEAUTIFUL!!
Old 11-22-2010, 01:24

Smile Re: Double layered tutu

Here is Lilmisstutu's post stating that she is currently working on a tutorial ! so hopefully it will be done soon! God bless you all & I hope that your Thanksgiving is blessed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisstutu View Post
I am currently working on a tut! It is the first one I have ever made. Not as easy as I thought

I hope to have it finished this weekend. I will post it as soon as possible. I am including a little video clip in it as well. I am such a visual person and I want to make sure everyone can follow it easily.

Thank you all so much for the nice words. I did have my craft show. Boy, what an experience!!! I was so stressed going in. It was a rather small show but did very well. I also booked a tutu party, which I had never thought of! It was an idea of the lady who booked the party. I have to say, I think there is a whole new business there!
Old 11-22-2010, 08:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNicoleBaby View Post
Here is Lilmisstutu's post stating that she is currently working on a tutorial ! so hopefully it will be done soon! God bless you all & I hope that your Thanksgiving is blessed!
I did see that (I even commented on it), but we haven't heard anything since.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she is doing a tut because her work is fabulous!
Old 11-30-2010, 01:36

Smile Re: Double layered tutu

someone asked for photo step by step instructions? is there any way to see that? im more visual too and i understand the double triple layer concept just need to actually see it. can it be emailed to me?
Old 11-30-2010, 04:27

I agree with Maxine is a shame that somebody gets everybody excited about a tut and then nothing comes out of it This is the second time that I have seen this happen since I have been active in the forum.

Maybe another tutu maker will share a tut on how to make a triple layer one... I am sure somebody else in HG offers a tut for this technique.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:37

Maybe she just got busy with the holidays ??

Melissia
Old 01-04-2011, 02:29

Please post lil miss. LOVE the tutus and i need pictures to do anything! I have two little girls and their cousin that would love to have the tutus. I made one for them to play dress up with and they are "demanding" one to go out in. I've created lil tutu monsters.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg