zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
Shop by color--grosgrain ribbon, hair bows, craft supplies

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-12-2010, 03:33
Default no slip clips

Hello there! This is my first post. I have never made any bows, but now that my daughters hair is officially 'in her eyes' I am ready to get started! She is only 10 months so her hair is super fine. Right now I am using some no slip velcro ones from buy buy baby. Can someone please help me or provide me with links on how to make no slip bows pretty please!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 03:36
Default Re: no slip clips

On the blue toolbar towards the top of the screen, you'll see a link that says "Search". Type no slip grip and you should get tons of hits. Happy hunting!

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:49
Default Re: no slip clips

If you make any bow and attach an alligator clip to it with some no slip you should be good to go
I use the Hold it from the Duck (Duct?) brand. I found it at Home Depot next to the rugs they sell.
Sponsored Links