http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-28-2010, 05:41

Default Flyers/Catalogs

Hello ladies!

I am trying to figure out what direction my business is going to go in but would like to make a catalog of merchandise.

I am sure many of you have done this, does anyone have samples???

I look forward to seeing your creativity!

Tiffani
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 05:47

Default Re: Flyers/Catalogs

I am considering this too and would like to see responses. Can anyone tell us how many pages you have and the cost?
Old 09-28-2010, 05:52

I haven't done this yet either but it's something that I, too, have been thinking about. I was thinking of investing in a laminator and making the catalogs myself. The laminated pages will ensure more durability and extend the life of the pages. I figured it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:54

Laminating the pages sounds like a good idea! Although, I don't know how much a machine like that costs.

BUMPING!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by One of Each View Post
Laminating the pages sounds like a good idea! Although, I don't know how much a machine like that costs.

BUMPING!
I checked Walmart's site and theirs start out at 55.00 and up. Target starts out at 35.00 and up. Amazon is around 25.00 and up. I would try ebay but it's blocked at work! .... Also try craigslist. I looked for one a couple of months ago and found one for $20 but I didn't jump on it fast enough and now it's gone... of course.

I figured it would be more cost efficient to do it myself because my products change all the time and I don't want to pay for professional quality if products and prices are not set in stone... KWIM

Good luck in finding one. Let me know how it turns out for you.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:26

I am also interested! I would want to give out many catalogs, so I would like to have alot of copies!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:29

Here is an example of mine. It really needs updated though!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Lorenas Bowtique Brochure.pdf (233.7 KB, 65 views)
Old 09-28-2010, 07:40

I had a free offer a while back from Shutterfly, and I complied a book of pictures for people to look at. I didn't put any prices in the book becuase of inflation, I may choose to change the price, but it works like a catalog. I use it more for shows and when I go into boutiques. If people are interested, I take the order. Usually at the shows and stores, I have samples, or ones that are similar, just different colors. But you may want to try that to start off. Just an idea!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by One of Each View Post

BUMPING!
I bought a laminator for class (I teach), and it was $25. I can't do bigg stuff, but regular paper size, it rocks for less m oney each time I need it and as a teacher, I use it all the time.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:20

Shutterfly book is another great idea! I may do that for photos that I have received from customers and custom orders that I have done!

Thank you for sharing that!

Lorena, your's looks great also! I know there are probably tons of ladies who do this because it seems like a great idea!
Sponsored Links