New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-29-2010, 07:36

Default Re: Please critique my "flower" bow and twisted bow

I would love the directions:
[email protected]

Thanks!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin7786 View Post
I just made some step by step instructions for some ladies the other day, if you wanted to see it, i could email it to you also. Ive sent it to about 5 people in the past few days, but i havent spoken to any of them yet to see if it helpe lol. it involves making your own template but its REALLY easy and its just made of cardboard...
Could you email them to [email protected]
Old 09-29-2010, 11:29

If you don't mind, I would love to have them too. E-mail is [email protected]. Thanks so much.
Mary
Old 09-29-2010, 11:49

Ok, an email has been sent to everyone who requested it. Hope they help everyone! All I ask in return is if you like them, please provide me with positive feedback, if you pass them along to someone else, please do not take credit. And lastly, if it works... post a picture so we can see good luck!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:01

I just recently joined the forums and haven't had a chance to introduce myself, but I would love to have the directions too (that is if you don't mind sending them out to a newbie!). My email is [email protected] .

Thanks so much!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:09

Can I please have the instructions as well!!! I can not get them either I'm losing my mind literally!!!

I absolutely love your flower bow how do you make them?

[email protected]
Old 09-30-2010, 08:08

i love your flower bow! i don't think i've seen them before but i really like that style of bow.

robin- would you mind emailing your instructions to me too? i'm new at this and need all the help i can get! [email protected]
Old 09-30-2010, 02:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin7786 View Post
I just made some step by step instructions for some ladies the other day, if you wanted to see it, i could email it to you also. Ive sent it to about 5 people in the past few days, but i havent spoken to any of them yet to see if it helpe lol. it involves making your own template but its REALLY easy and its just made of cardboard...

Could you send me the instructions to please? I've been trying to figure this out for MONTHS. I found an AWESOME youtube video, with a cardboard template, and everything seems to be going well, except for I can never get the loops to actually be twisted.... I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it would be easier to actually see instructions instead of trying to watch closely to what someone is trying to show in the video, becasue in parts shes doesnt even have the bow in the shot. I would LOVE to get this bow down lol. Thanks you soooo much for the help in advance
[email protected]
Old 09-30-2010, 03:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYm3z6xWY8I this shows how to twist the loops, maybe this will help also. not my video... lol
Old 09-30-2010, 04:25

Could you please send them to me as well Robin? Thank you!

[email protected]
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg