Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2010, 02:19
Rozachka2's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: WA
Posts: 911
Lightbulb For photography moms.......how to make your own background backdrops

ok, i dont know if it's in a right place. my sister is starting photography bussines. and she want to save some money, so she want to make her own backgrond. she want to have the one that looks like a t-shirt tie-diy kind. i dont know if i'm explaining this right.

and another thing, she need it 10x20 backdrop. where we can find fabrick that wide. we were thinking paint stores, you know they have those things to cover furniture and floor.

thanks for your help in advence
__________________
1000 No Slip grips for $25 shipped in US only
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2010, 08:59
cobyshayngirl's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,315
Default Re: For photography moms.......how to make your own background backdrops

The drop cloths tend to be heavy, so not sure how she plans to hang this, unless she has a backdrop stand. I have just purchased a couple yards of fabric and that has been plenty for photgraphing my kids. You may want to try a cheap white flat sheet and tie dye it yourselves. It's lighter and may be easier to tie dye. HTH
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2010, 11:35
Rozachka2's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: WA
Posts: 911
Default Re: For photography moms.......how to make your own background backdrops

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobyshayngirl View Post
The drop cloths tend to be heavy, so not sure how she plans to hang this, unless she has a backdrop stand. I have just purchased a couple yards of fabric and that has been plenty for photgraphing my kids. You may want to try a cheap white flat sheet and tie dye it yourselves. It's lighter and may be easier to tie dye. HTH
thanks for respond.
she does have a stand and everything. she just want to have a bigger size backdrop. i told here the same thing about king size white flat sheet.
i guess i was on a right truck, but she just wasn't sure about tie diy.

thanks so much. i will let her know
__________________
1000 No Slip grips for $25 shipped in US only
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2010, 09:58
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 275
Default Re: For photography moms.......how to make your own background backdrops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozachka2 View Post
ok, i dont know if it's in a right place. my sister is starting photography bussines. and she want to save some money, so she want to make her own backgrond. she want to have the one that looks like a t-shirt tie-diy kind. i dont know if i'm explaining this right.

and another thing, she need it 10x20 backdrop. where we can find fabrick that wide. we were thinking paint stores, you know they have those things to cover furniture and floor.

thanks for your help in advence
I actually have a white and black new unused backdrop in that size that i don' use if she wanted I could sell them.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-21-2010, 01:12
Rozachka2's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: WA
Posts: 911
Default Re: For photography moms.......how to make your own background backdrops

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzabealle View Post
I actually have a white and black new unused backdrop in that size that i don' use if she wanted I could sell them.
ok. i'll ask her. how much are you willing to sell it for?
__________________
1000 No Slip grips for $25 shipped in US only
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger