new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-03-2008, 11:56

Default Re: E6000.... the screw on tip??

somebody on here, a nurse, said she used syringes. My pharmacies always give my syringes for medicine, of course without the needle, I haven't used it, but that might work good.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 04-03-2008, 12:10

I've never used that kind of glue .. but I want to!

Can anyone tell me how you like it? What if it gets on your fingers, is it easy to get off? (like how hot glue will come right off) I'm just afraid that I'll somehow glue my fingers together with it (like crazy glue!)
Old 04-03-2008, 01:10

It has a peculiar smell LOL!

I use it for flip flops and that is about it =- mainly b/c it is a total pain in the butt to use.

Amanda
Old 04-03-2008, 01:45

It's very easy to use, no anything like krazy glue or super glue. It does take 24 hours to fully bond but once it's dried it's good to go. It's the only thing I use to put on flat backs. I lightly sand before gluing too. It does have an odor, but it doesn't bother me. HTH!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:48

It comes off your fingers fine, you just have to peel it off, but it does not come off clothes easily. It is stretchy, or flexible, when dried. I guess that is why I like it. I found an ink pen cap that fits the tip almost perfectly. It does dry out inside the tip a little if I am not using it every day, so I have to squeeze some out to get past that, then it is fine. I have had very little waste, prefer using the tip and hate the smell! (I just keep a ceiling fan on because I really like the way it works!)
Old 04-03-2008, 02:28

I just bought my first tube and wondered the same thing about the tip! I gave up on it immediately and used an alligator clip to apply it to my resins, like someone else mentioned. It's great. The smaell of it doesn't really bother me either. I don't think it's that strong. It is really gooey to work with though!
Old 04-05-2008, 10:33

If you let the tip dry you can just use a pin to push through and it will just peel right out!

We use it for rhinestones for my daughter's dance costumes and we use...

Bamboo skewers! They are easier to handle then toothpicks and you have the pointy end and the flat end! If you happen to use it for rhinestones you just get a little E6000 on the flat end and pick them up on the flat side then you can hold it and use the pointy end to put it in the perfect spot!

Oh and if it was bad for you then our whole dance studio would have something wrong with us because from about November to February that is all you can smell for miles while you have about 50 women trying to rhinestone costumes!

Hope that helps!
Old 04-06-2008, 12:13

I Found It Best To Use A Safety Pin So Much Glue Dont Stick To It And Get Old Glue On It Thruout The Project And It Has More Of A Handle Where It Closes At
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies