ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

New To Forum? Please check this out:

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-27-2007, 08:39
Thumbs up Headband instructions-anyone looking?

If anyone is looking for TDF woven headband instructions, and on sale non the less (12.99!!), you should go www.tabbywabby. com.
Here's the message I just got from Devon (who wrote the amazing instructions):
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to share with all of you the new ribbon site www.tabbywabby. com. The owner is Donna and she is still in the process of adding ribbons every day, but she has an awesome site with tons of cute prints including many of her own designs that no one else has. She is also working on a wholesale site. Donna has asked me to put my woven headband instructions on her site, and we have set up a special grand opening price of $12.99This will be for a limited time, so if you've been wanting to learn how to make these "must have" hair accessories, or if you're wanting to learn some new patterns, now is a great time to get them. The instructions are over 90 pages and have more than 200 detailed pix, plus you'll get to join my yahoo group where we share tons of great info and I also offer $3 per dozen hb's to all of my buyers, acrylic hb displays at cost, metal tips to cover your ends, etc. I can happily say I have many satisfied customers and great feedback. You can see my feedback on ebay http://feedback. ebay.com/ ws/eBayISAPI. dll?ViewFeedback 2&userid=stitchntoget her
Donna has also ordered tons of prints in 3/8 and will be listing them soon, so keep an eye out. Can't wait to see what prints we'll have for new hb's.
Thanks for your time,
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 01:58

That didn't come out right-just wanted to say that Devon didn't write to me directly, but to the group we're both in, and I am not being paid for saying it. I just have her instructions, and think they're wonderful and easy to follow.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:06

Thanks, I will visit the site.

Old 10-18-2007, 03:42

Devon is wonderful!!!! I can't say enough good things about her! I bought her instructions as well (off Ebay) and they are soooo easy to follow!! I joined her group too. It's wonderful!!
Amanda http://www.exotiquebowtique.com
Old 10-18-2007, 05:21
Default Devon's "sew cute" instructions

I have Devon's instructions as well, and am also a member of her YahooGroup. She is great and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her instructions. I have also ordered headbands from her and she ships VERY quickly!
Anyway, just my $.02 worth.
Sponsored Links