Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-19-2010, 07:05
Default Re: Cheer bow help!!!!!!!!

You are correct. I guess that is what this forum is about.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 05:57

Last edited by Blkhawkfan; 09-20-2010 at 03:13.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:38

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought asking for help would end up like this.. Im sorry to all and will make sure that I dont PM people or send emails asking for help ever again.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:56

Originally Posted by bowsbymidge View Post
I agree not trying to upset any of you I have been on this board for awhile and give advice when I need the answer. i also was not just asking for free instructions I have bought endless things from the other ladies on here. I once again am truly sorry and I am not trying to be rude or unreasonable. I have gotten the stuff and will work it out I was more or less looking for what direction to start in. the answer to the question would you give away to someone at a craft show, no i would just tell them it takes lots of practice, but this is a forum where we help people I am not a newbie to all of this and was just looking for direction.
I believe I may have responded to one of your other posts earlier about cheer bows. However, like I said in that post, I have not had a moment to sit down and work out that particular bow you were asking about. To point you in the right direction in making it though, you only have to do it to one side of the bow. The other is plain sequins on ribbon.

I feel badly that this all seems to have spiraled out of control and feelings have been hurt. Sometimes what is put in writing is not meant as it sounds when read.

MHorne, please don't let what happened spoil you from participating in the group. I am sure no one meant to "blast" you or make you feel unwelcome. I have never met a nicer more helpful bunch than I have found here. Including blkhawkfn. I am sure this was all a terrible misunderstanding.

Hang in there. You'll get the wave bow with time and effort. In the meantime if you need something quick, I would use sequins and make layered bows or a half & half. Both are relatively easy and there are many great tips and instructions on the board for those. If you still have difficulty, please send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help you.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:04

gmcks2001. Thank you for your Encouraging words. I have our cheer bows finished for competition this year. I found tons of help here and thanks to all..
Old 09-24-2010, 09:25

I'm new to this forum, and so far, I've never seen such a more helpful group. I've seen tips and tricks that people pay GOOD money for just readily available here because you guys appear to not be selfish and greedy. I'll tell you what though, for those that think that it's unheard of for people to selfish and greedy over "their" secrets, it's not. It's the same way in the graphic design world. Ask a person for some help in Photoshop and it's like you asked for their great great grandmother's last recipe that no one knows- when the truth is, you can google it and find it yourself! We ALL work hard on our creations- IT'S NOT EASY WORK! Occasionally it's nice to give someone a hint on how to do something just to make their life easier! They may just return the favor when you least expect it
Sponsored Links