New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-10-2010, 07:29

Default Re: Heavens Designs if you are on here I'm calling you out!!!!

Hmmmm These don't look hand made.... Also look ready to wear... Pretty sure they're in violation with etsy's listing terms...

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 09-10-2010, 08:12

makes me sick people can do this! i just reported her too.

p.s. i just had a little girl and named her ava!! its such a gorgeous name!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFerrel8 View Post
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55146449...ref=v1_other_2
this one is clearly not the same tutu in the 3 pictures, what are people thinking?!?!?! I feel so bad for whoever bought anything, who knows what they actually received!
LOL!!! Right, that is SO three different tutus!!!

I had made some free clippie instructions for girly things site when I FIRST started making bows, and these pics were taken on my glue stained keyboard, lol, and someone used those for their eBay listings. At that time, I was using my daughter for a model on my bows, and had those on eBay, and the SAME seller was using those pics for her listings and listing custom bows and those as her "previous" designs. My name was ON the pictures, and she said she changed her name, which I was still selling UNDER that name LOL It was a big ordeal and when I told her stealing pics of my product was one thing (over multiple times in months span) but stealing them with my daughter in them was beyond wrong!!!! She just told me that there was nothing I could do because pictures aren't copyright protected. eBay did shut her down, but still, makes it REALLY creepy knowing this!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2p1e View Post
It is disturbing to have someone take pics of another child, without permission, and putting that pic on their site...UCK! i would be disturbed!!

people need to give their head a shake becuse someday they will cross the wrong person and they will come after them legally and make an example out of them!!

There is a lady who posts on facebook a bunch of pictures from etsy that are not her designs...in a long winded paragrah on one of the pages she says that some of the pics are not her work but examples of what she can do...I had to laugh because some are some NICE twisted boutique bows with spikes done to PERFECTION...now it took me hours to get ONE twisted boutique bow to look decent...to do loops and spikes? I am still not there yet..I can just imagine the disapointment when someone orders her stuff...
Who is the facebook lady? I am always on the look out for my stuff. I have had customers tell me they found my stuff on facebook before and when I get there it has been removed already. LOL People KNOW not to mess with me
Old 09-10-2010, 10:42

This is true, just today I saw a headband with a watermark on it.

Sorry this happened to you but that she got caught has to be pretty embarrassing for her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbettua View Post
Its a fib, etsy does put things on the front page which have a watermark. Use a watermark.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:35

If you look at her feedback, there is a girl that states that the item looked nothing like the photo on her child. Probably because the photo isn't her's and she makes them different.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:44

Oooooh my! I would be soooooo ticked!
Old 09-11-2010, 09:42

OH my gosh this is soo scary!! How do all the other websites have that picture?! Did you give them permission to use it?
Old 09-12-2010, 12:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsouthernbowtique View Post
Who is the facebook lady? I am always on the look out for my stuff. I have had customers tell me they found my stuff on facebook before and when I get there it has been removed already. LOL People KNOW not to mess with me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ETCHde...43051912394687 here is her facebook page, her kijiji add had more info but I cannot find that one now...

Old 09-12-2010, 01:18

63 Fans! I wonder how many are just spying on her. lol
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.