key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2010, 08:40
Robin7786's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,712
Default PayPal help?!

Can anyone help me, I am trying to figure out how to use paypal to accept payments from people who want to order from my facebook page.... can anyone help me out?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2010, 08:43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 397
Default Re: PayPal help?!

Are you getting their order and then invoicing them?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2010, 08:45
Robin7786's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,712
Default Re: PayPal help?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymr View Post
Are you getting their order and then invoicing them?

i have no idea lol ive only sold to people in my town before and they just pick up their stuff but someone from out of town really wants to order a few things and she wants to do it via paypal. so i can take her order and then how do i invoice her?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2010, 09:15
BowMamaof4's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: PayPal help?!

Log into your paypal account.

Click "Request Money" from the blue tabs at the top (centerish).

On the new screen, right under the blue tabs click "Create an Invoice"

It will default to "Create a New Invoice"

Click Continue

Fill out the form that appears. You will need her paypal email address.

List each bow/item sold and the amount. **Keep in mind that Paypal will charge you 2.9% of whatever money she gives you AND a 30 cent transaction fee. Make sure you account for this when you price things**

Enter invoice type "Goods"

Also enter the shipping amount that you guys have agreed upon.

You can optionally send an email subject or special notes.

Click "Continue"

Paypal will then let you preview the invoice. Click "Send Invoice" or "Cancel".

Hope this helps!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin7786 View Post
i have no idea lol ive only sold to people in my town before and they just pick up their stuff but someone from out of town really wants to order a few things and she wants to do it via paypal. so i can take her order and then how do i invoice her?
__________________
Ashley

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!


I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2010, 09:18
Robin7786's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,712
Default Re: PayPal help?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMamaof4 View Post
Log into your paypal account.

Click "Request Money" from the blue tabs at the top (centerish).

On the new screen, right under the blue tabs click "Create an Invoice"

It will default to "Create a New Invoice"

Click Continue

Fill out the form that appears. You will need her paypal email address.

List each bow/item sold and the amount. **Keep in mind that Paypal will charge you 2.9% of whatever money she gives you AND a 30 cent transaction fee. Make sure you account for this when you price things**

Enter invoice type "Goods"

Also enter the shipping amount that you guys have agreed upon.

You can optionally send an email subject or special notes.

Click "Continue"

Paypal will then let you preview the invoice. Click "Send Invoice" or "Cancel".

Hope this helps!

thank you so much! i figured it all out. your were very helpful i owe you one!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2010, 03:29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 278
Default Re: PayPal help?!

This was so helpful! Do you charge a little more when you take Paypal payments?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:10
BowMamaof4's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: PayPal help?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbenjamin View Post
This was so helpful! Do you charge a little more when you take Paypal payments?
Depends If I'm making enough of a profit on the bow itself, not always. If it's a bow that is very time consuming, I'll generally just charge 50 cents more for "shipping and handling". That will cover the 30 cent fee and part of the paypal charge.

Happy to help.
__________________
Ashley

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!


I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:30
Robin7786's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,712
Default Re: PayPal help?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMamaof4 View Post
Depends If I'm making enough of a profit on the bow itself, not always. If it's a bow that is very time consuming, I'll generally just charge 50 cents more for "shipping and handling". That will cover the 30 cent fee and part of the paypal charge.

Happy to help.

thanks again, this really was a big help.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-30-2010, 03:31
BowMamaof4's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: PayPal help?!

Anytime.
__________________
Ashley

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!


I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-30-2010, 05:12
k2p1e's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Small town no where
Posts: 1,581
Default Re: PayPal help?!

Glad to learn that too!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger