150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-25-2010, 09:19

Default I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

I cannot believe what this board has come to in the last couple months and am going to have to leave....

DONT FREAK, you will all get your orders if they arent already in the mail.

I cant get over how ppl are reacting with the group buys as if ppl are making money on these, the last HP buy I did, i spent over $30 OF MY OWN money just in shipping to me as their shipping was more than I charged the buy ins

These are not easy to do ppl

I am sorry I am sick and I am sorry I have not been on the board to let ppl know what is going on, I HAVE EMAILED a lot and ASKED ppl to email ME at threeblessingsbowtique AT gmail DOT com repeatedly if they need me or an update.

Somedays it is even hard to get out of bed.......not that it is your problem just saying!!! Needless to say, I cannot be responsible for ppls emails not getting to them for this reason or that, and I cannot please anyone right now......

SO that said, goodbye, you can reach me at my email, I am logging out for GOOD and will NOT be back EVER........

again, EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING......

THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 08-25-2010, 09:27

Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

I dont know you but I hope you get better soon I will say a prayer for you and may god bless you!! *hugs**

Heather

Heather
Old 08-25-2010, 09:29

Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

I don't know you, or what is going on, but I am sorry for how you are feeling. *HUGS*
Old 08-25-2010, 09:30

I'm so sorry that you are having such a tough time!! It sucks that people can't just be patient and realize that you are having medical problems and that you are doing the best that you can do! Take care of yourself! I really hope that you change your mind! You are too awesome to let these people get to you! HUGS!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:39

I will miss all of your advice and wisdom. I bought a few things from you and was always on time. You my dear will truly be missed!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:01

It sounds like you're overwhelmed and tired. Best of luck with everything and come back when you're ready. I'm sure the names will change but the drama will be the same lol
*hugs*
Old 08-25-2010, 10:04

awww ((hugs))
Old 08-25-2010, 10:08

Wow. I can't believe this is going on. I know you have been going through a lot, you have let us all know. I'm so sorry that people are pushing you this far. People should not get into buys if they don't know what is going on with the person hosting it, thats one thing I have always respected about you. You always come on the board and let us know whats going on. You have been going through a lot medically and have always let us know. I for one appreciate that! It takes a lot of courage for you to come on here and talk about your personal life, to let your customers/business associates know whats going on. Just remember sweetie, Karma is a b****! These people that are being so impatient and not understanding will one day go through something similar. I bet they won't handle it with one ounce of the dignity that you have!
((((hugs)))) to you Allison!
Old 08-26-2010, 10:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnponders View Post
Bumping this for those trying to get answers.

You won't see this since you say you aren't logging back on, but I feel for you and your situation. However, I also feel for the ladies who entered into buys and/or bought wholesale product from you. When you bite off more than you can chew you need to refund and move on.
I'm very sad too for you.

But I'm in your boa buy and there has been no update. I didn't realize that people were being mean or out of line. Did I miss something?

Old 08-26-2010, 10:56

Quinn I totally agree. I really don't understand this. I feel that it is just as bad for people to loose money and not be able to sell a product they don't have. It is hard enough to be a small business owner. It is a hardship for people to loose money in this economy right now. I feel for both parties here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnponders View Post
Bumping this for those trying to get answers.

You won't see this since you say you aren't logging back on, but I feel for you and your situation. However, I also feel for the ladies who entered into buys and/or bought wholesale product from you. When you bite off more than you can chew you need to refund and move on.
Sponsored Links