http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-09-2010, 10:29

Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

i still dont see anything recent? everything is april 2010 or older....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 12:01

Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

She has had recent stock AND sales on ETSY. ...

JJ on FB
Old 09-10-2010, 12:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjasjungle View Post
She has had recent stock AND sales on ETSY. ...
what I mean is that the last few poster have appeared miffed about her supposedly starting up a forum for tuts recently while stating she has health issues that have caused problems with group buys and therefore she isn't coming back here. All the while plotting some tut forum of her own. But I see nothing that points to that since April was the post on tuts on her blog. I don't know her at all don't get me wrong--I'm just saying from my POV since nothing has been done with it since April, chances are her issues are legit and not the sham that's been implied.

Unless I'm really missing something

BUT I still think she needs to get you girls your items like yesterday, that's NOT COOL in my book

Last edited by blondie; 09-10-2010 at 12:52.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie View Post
what I mean is that the last few poster have appeared miffed about her supposedly starting up a forum for tuts recently while stating she has health issues that have caused problems with group buys and therefore she isn't coming back here. All the while plotting some tut forum of her own. But I see nothing that points to that since April was the post on tuts on her blog. I don't know her at all don't get me wrong--I'm just saying from my POV since nothing has been done with it since April, chances are her issues are legit and not the sham that's been implied.

Unless I'm really missing something

BUT I still think she needs to get you girls your items like yesterday, that's NOT COOL in my book

I cant find the blog information etc. on the website ? maybe it was in her profile at one time ?
Her etsy link is on her website. When you click on etsy items you will see the date they are stocked.. and if you click on sales, you will see she has had sales as recently as the 8th of this month. Which her feedback is still 100% so I m assuming she HAS shipped those. (some digital)

JJ on FB
Old 09-10-2010, 08:47
ksterling628

The blog isn't at issue, it's the forum. You can't see anything else unless you log in so no one (unless they registered) knows how recent the activity is.

I don't have any pending items from her, nor do I have an issue with her. I'm just a little shocked about how things went down here.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:07

I'm emailing Allison a list of people who have said in this thread that they don't have their stuff.

I am a mod on her forum, which was started this spring in an effort to help build her business. She has not been on there since late April/early May, and NO ONE has posted there since mid May.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:45

She has at least printed another shipping label out for my package on the 8th. The first one she printed out was Priority on 08/27 and now this one is First Class on 09/08. The tracking numbers are still not showing the post office has even received the packages. I don't understand?????
Old 09-10-2010, 01:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonflower View Post
She has at least printed another shipping label out for my package on the 8th. The first one she printed out was Priority on 08/27 and now this one is First Class on 09/08. The tracking numbers are still not showing the post office has even received the packages. I don't understand?????
more then likely she printed the label but hasn't actually mailed it yet.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonflower View Post
I got an email from her the other day and the first class 09/08 is mine I believe but it doesn't say it was shipped out. I had to contact paypal and that is when she emailed me. The last time I was waiting for something it fell behind the desk.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:21

I received a response from Allison yesterday. She told me that my package was sent out, so hopefully, I should receive it soon. Sometimes it takes a while, but I don't think she is a dishonest person. I think she just got a bit overwhelmed with orders and some personal issues. Hope everyone gets their packages soon. This is the message that she sent me yesterday (in response to the paci adapters). (Just posting in case she hasn't had the chance to get to you yet).

All have been shipped as of today, you should have gotten a delivery confirmation

please be advised that my post office does not scan them on intake when they are printed on line as they told me they are not obligated to scan it until delivery as it is delivery confirmation and not tracking, so it may not show up as delivered until it is at your door, they said since I got the DC free by printing on line they dont have to scan them, seems dumb to me but who am I to argue, I even asked the MGR of the office and she confirmed this.

I am not returning to the HG board and as of this sending, all group buys are completed, I do still have some singed flower orders I am working on as I do not want to rush them and have them ugly, all of those will be shipped out next week. Thank you for your patience on these matters.

Allison
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif