New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-26-2010, 11:26

Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

I do feel for your situation. Personally, I avoided your buys this time around because it seemed like you were already overwhelmed with health issues, family issues etc. A single group buy is a huge undertaking for anyone in the best of circumstances, but to do multiple buys with everything else that you've had going on just seemed like a problem waiting to happen. I admire your optimism going into this, but I think once this gets sorted out (and everyone gets their products) you need to take some personal time and take care of yourself girl! *hugs*
No more group buys, wholesale...just take care of yourself and don't be too proud to accept help from anyone who offers! You'd do the same for them.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 08-26-2010, 11:49

Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

I WAS JUST WONDER, i SAW THAT SHE HAD POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT A NEW BUTTERFLY TUT, BUT HAD NOT RECIEVED IT YET. I DID EMAIL HER BUT NEVER GOT A RESPONSE, DO YOU LADIES KNOW IF IT WAS EMAILED OUT?
Old 08-26-2010, 01:29

Hugs, Allison. I am going to miss your encouragement and your advice. I was never in any of your buys so I have no idea what is happening on that front, but I hope and pray that you get to feeling better soon. Thanks for all your help....I appreciate it and will miss it!!
Old 08-26-2010, 01:31

I dont even get how she can leave the board with all these unfinished group buys going on. I think if you start a group buy (or 5!!) you should finish it out on here! What an inconvenience to have everyone email her, when the group buy was started on a public forum.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:37

Well said, and, totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesewcute View Post
Quinn I totally agree. I really don't understand this. I feel that it is just as bad for people to loose money and not be able to sell a product they don't have. It is hard enough to be a small business owner. It is a hardship for people to loose money in this economy right now. I feel for both parties here.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:51

While I feel bad for your situation, I think you should stick around the board until all your GBs have closed out. Not everyone checks the boards everyday and may not know to email you.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:49

Let me first say that I have never been a part of her gb's or wholeselling, so I don't want the drama, lol. That being said...

I did speak to her briefly yesterday and all of her gb's were sorted and shipped yesterday. The delay has been a few things, one being that people just haven't paid for shipping. She just has a few singed flower orders to finish up.

This site can be time consuming...so she has requested those who are in her gb's or wholesales to email her...she has always made note of that in her gb's. I've read that it only takes a minute for her to hop on and make a post, but it also only takes a minute to send an email.

I feel for the girl. I've read here and there about her health, and seems to be deteriorating rather quickly. I have no idea how I would deal with her rx, as I am sure most of us don't know what day to day life is like for her. I can't imagine taking in orders and doing gb's to have my health go to crap in a matter of months. It's gotta suck.

Since she isn't coming back for real this time, I thought I would just let those know that her gb's are done, it's just the singed flowers that she's finishing up. HTH!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:55

Sorry to see you go, hope you will get to feeling lots better
Old 08-27-2010, 12:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytutus View Post
I dont even get how she can leave the board with all these unfinished group buys going on. I think if you start a group buy (or 5!!) you should finish it out on here! What an inconvenience to have everyone email her, when the group buy was started on a public forum.
I agree. Finish what you start - where you started it and THEN leave if you want to. No one makes people host GB's.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobyshayngirl View Post

I did speak to her briefly yesterday and all of her gb's were sorted and shipped yesterday. The delay has been a few things, one being that people just haven't paid for shipping. She just has a few singed flower orders to finish up.

HTH!
Im not sure how since I still have not received a invoice for shipping on my boas.

Sponsored Links