Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-21-2010, 08:51

Default Anyone here have this guide?

Hi all. So I've been looking for different ideas for my tutus and came across this tut. WDYT? Anyone have it? Is it worth the 19.95?

http://tutuguide.com/

thanks
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 08-21-2010, 09:42

Default Re: Anyone here have this guide?

Looks cool but never heard of it.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:55

I have this guide and the "sewn" tutu guide that she does. They are written really well and super helpful if you've never made a tutu before.

It is a bit pricy, but for the amount of information she provides it's worth it if you're serious about making tutu's.

HTH
Old 08-22-2010, 10:57

I have not seen you in a long while where have you been? Missed you.( sorry I don't make tutu)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddoxMommy View Post
I have this guide and the "sewn" tutu guide that she does. They are written really well and super helpful if you've never made a tutu before.

It is a bit pricy, but for the amount of information she provides it's worth it if you're serious about making tutu's.

HTH
Old 08-22-2010, 11:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddoxMommy View Post

HTH
Thank you for the information.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:39

I have the old version of this tutu guide (bought it 3 years ago), thought they had disappeared (yahoo group was gone). Guess they just updated everything and kind of "started over." I used it when I was first getting started and thought it was great. The sizing chart alone is worth the money, if you ask me. But not sure what's in this new version, but it looks like the chart is in there and some new designs.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:03

They look nice
Old 08-22-2010, 01:00

I haven't got that one so I can't comment, but have you got the tut from angelbabestutus.com

Her instructions are brilliant!
Old 08-22-2010, 02:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbidibobbidi View Post
I haven't got that one so I can't comment, but have you got the tut from angelbabestutus.com

Her instructions are brilliant!
I'll take a look, thank you.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.