New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-19-2011, 03:24

Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniflower View Post
I also love it and am a gymbo addict. The only thing I wish there was more of is prints on lt. pink, lt blue, green, etc. ribbon. Most of the ribbon is white with prints on it. It would match the outfits better and my customers have asked about that too, but I still do think it is very worth it
I think the hardest thing about this, is that her prints are so detailed with so many colors, that they truly look best on white. But this is good feedback and I certainly will mention this to her next time we chat

She does have one print (can't say what it is though.... it hasn't been listed yet!) that has been done on some bright, bold summer colors! We do dots on different color ribbon & I am just waiting on the green light from Donna to get that up & running. I think we'll be doing a solids & a print buy first though...

Wah! I want more dots NOW *stomps foot*! (yes, that is me throwing a ribbon temper tantrum! I love dots!)

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 12:17

I joined over 24 hrs ago and emailed because it's still pending approval. I have yet to hear anything.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:31

Just finally was able to log on. I LOVE this site. I have a 125.00 order ready to go. Just stalling on that order button! They have the most gorgeous ribbon! Hope I like it as much in person!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:52

I sent a request over a month ago and have heard nada
Old 03-21-2011, 01:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernMamaof2 View Post
Just finally was able to log on. I LOVE this site. I have a 125.00 order ready to go. Just stalling on that order button! They have the most gorgeous ribbon! Hope I like it as much in person!
Sorry! It was my son's birthday this weekend and I had 13 tween boys running around or I would have responded sooner LOL!!! The ribbon looks better in person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahrynsbowtique View Post
I sent a request over a month ago and have heard nada
I can help you with this. Email your paypal transaction # or receipt for membership purchase to [email protected] (this goes to moderators & the owner of ribbonheaven) so we can get you into the yahoo group. She sends invites to the yahoo group the same day she approves membership (but she sends them to your paypal email address, so if this isn't your correspondence email address it was likely overlooked)

Old 03-21-2011, 07:02

I have a question on the Group buy of solids. Can you get 50yd rolls 7/8 and 3/8 ribbons and ruffly how much are they.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredsmiles View Post
I think the hardest thing about this, is that her prints are so detailed with so many colors, that they truly look best on white. But this is good feedback and I certainly will mention this to her next time we chat

She does have one print (can't say what it is though.... it hasn't been listed yet!) that has been done on some bright, bold summer colors! We do dots on different color ribbon & I am just waiting on the green light from Donna to get that up & running. I think we'll be doing a solids & a print buy first though...

Wah! I want more dots NOW *stomps foot*! (yes, that is me throwing a ribbon temper tantrum! I love dots!)
Oh I would love to see the new ones! Yes, just mention it to her, even if they are on pastel colors, it would be great.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhairbows View Post
I have a question on the Group buy of solids. Can you get 50yd rolls 7/8 and 3/8 ribbons and ruffly how much are they.
Solids and double ruffle ribbon are not "in-stock" items on ribbonheaven.com. This is a site that was designed to streamline the group buy process for custom printed ribbon. We occasionally do group buys for solids & double ruffle ribbon. We will be doing a buy for 100 yd rolls of solids in the yahoo group shortly. We do get 10% off tabbywabby.com's prices & there are solids & DRR in stock on that site. (That is her retail site) I hope that answered your questions. Let me know if I misunderstood you.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:28

Yes I know it's not on the Ribbon Heaven site I was woundering the price and size of rolls for the group buy. Do you have any idea of price for the 100yd rolls to buy in the group buy on yahoo. If you don't know what price this lot will be do you remember what the price of the last buy was just to give me some idea of price range.
Thank you for you help
Old 03-22-2011, 10:34

I just joined and eeekkkkk I think I might be getting into some trouble!!!! LOL
Sponsored Links