Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2011, 11:04
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 660
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

it was a little confussing to get set up, but I bought some yahoo group buy ribbon from ribbon heavens group for the Moda smores and MTM apline sweetie and love it!

love the swirls too,

totally worth it, i'm craving to make another purchase!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2011, 11:50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 248
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

[QUOTE=1pink1blue;1001275]NOOOOOO Not worth it!!!!!!!! First off, they changed their rules so that you can't use the ribbon for resale.


Can it not be resold because the 'mousehead' is not authorized?
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2011, 12:00
lilredsmiles's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The beautiful pacific northwest baby!
Posts: 1,760
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

[QUOTE=HotBowMom;1007299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pink1blue View Post
NOOOOOO Not worth it!!!!!!!! First off, they changed their rules so that you can't use the ribbon for resale.


Can it not be resold because the 'mousehead' is not authorized?
No, she designs with permission from Disney on ice The only person authorized to do Disney ribbon, I believe.

It cannot be resold because of an agreement with her designer who resells on Ebay & Etsy. She doesn't like competition
__________________
Moderator for Ribbonheaven. Click here to learn more about RibbonHeaven!



Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2011, 12:24
mommato4's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 463
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

Does this also mean you cannot sell completed products or you cannot sell just the ribbon?

Mommato4

[QUOTE=lilredsmiles;1007318]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBowMom View Post

No, she designs with permission from Disney on ice The only person authorized to do Disney ribbon, I believe.

It cannot be resold because of an agreement with her designer who resells on Ebay & Etsy. She doesn't like competition
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2011, 01:07
lilredsmiles's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The beautiful pacific northwest baby!
Posts: 1,760
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

[QUOTE=mommato4;1007350]Does this also mean you cannot sell completed products or you cannot sell just the ribbon?

Mommato4

You can sell your hand crafted items wherever you'd like
__________________
Moderator for Ribbonheaven. Click here to learn more about RibbonHeaven!



Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2011, 04:10
kaikai's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 470
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

Love Ribbon Heaven....worth every penny
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 03-17-2011, 11:25
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 43
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

Thank You everyone for your comments and experiences. I did join RH and I am very happy with it.
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 03-17-2011, 03:54
frogapple's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 37
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

I would have to say I agree! It's totally worth it and the prices are so good when some places charge over $2 for printed ribbon. There are also other perks of the membership too! You get 10% off at Tabby Wabby. Tabby Wabby has a HUGE selection of printed ribbons! More than I have ever seen on any one page. You also have access to free tutorials...most of them I'd never seen until I joined. I was never able to make a twisted boutique bow until I saw lilredsmiles tut and now I can! I love the site and all the yahoo group info comes straight to my inbox so I have no problem trying to navigate around or find the page. Totally worth it!
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 03-17-2011, 03:56
lilredsmiles's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The beautiful pacific northwest baby!
Posts: 1,760
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogapple View Post
I would have to say I agree! It's totally worth it and the prices are so good when some places charge over $2 for printed ribbon. There are also other perks of the membership too! You get 10% off at Tabby Wabby. Tabby Wabby has a HUGE selection of printed ribbons! More than I have ever seen on any one page. You also have access to free tutorials...most of them I'd never seen until I joined. I was never able to make a twisted boutique bow until I saw lilredsmiles tut and now I can! I love the site and all the yahoo group info comes straight to my inbox so I have no problem trying to navigate around or find the page. Totally worth it!
Awwww!!! Yay!!! I want to see a pic of your twisted boutique!
__________________
Moderator for Ribbonheaven. Click here to learn more about RibbonHeaven!



Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 03-17-2011, 07:21
jenniflower's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

I also love it and am a gymbo addict. The only thing I wish there was more of is prints on lt. pink, lt blue, green, etc. ribbon. Most of the ribbon is white with prints on it. It would match the outfits better and my customers have asked about that too, but I still do think it is very worth it
__________________
Flowers, rhinestone buttons and MORE! Visit me at my wholesale supplies website: www.shabbyflowers.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shabb...57164534345514
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger