Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-15-2011, 11:04

Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

it was a little confussing to get set up, but I bought some yahoo group buy ribbon from ribbon heavens group for the Moda smores and MTM apline sweetie and love it!

love the swirls too,

totally worth it, i'm craving to make another purchase!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2011, 11:50

[QUOTE=1pink1blue;1001275]NOOOOOO Not worth it!!!!!!!! First off, they changed their rules so that you can't use the ribbon for resale.

Can it not be resold because the 'mousehead' is not authorized?
Old 03-16-2011, 12:00

[QUOTE=HotBowMom;1007299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pink1blue View Post
NOOOOOO Not worth it!!!!!!!! First off, they changed their rules so that you can't use the ribbon for resale.

Can it not be resold because the 'mousehead' is not authorized?
No, she designs with permission from Disney on ice The only person authorized to do Disney ribbon, I believe.

It cannot be resold because of an agreement with her designer who resells on Ebay & Etsy. She doesn't like competition

Old 03-16-2011, 12:24

Does this also mean you cannot sell completed products or you cannot sell just the ribbon?

Mommato4

[QUOTE=lilredsmiles;1007318]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBowMom View Post

No, she designs with permission from Disney on ice The only person authorized to do Disney ribbon, I believe.

It cannot be resold because of an agreement with her designer who resells on Ebay & Etsy. She doesn't like competition
Old 03-16-2011, 01:07

[QUOTE=mommato4;1007350]Does this also mean you cannot sell completed products or you cannot sell just the ribbon?

Mommato4

You can sell your hand crafted items wherever you'd like

Old 03-16-2011, 04:10

Love Ribbon Heaven....worth every penny
Old 03-17-2011, 11:25

Thank You everyone for your comments and experiences. I did join RH and I am very happy with it.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:54

I would have to say I agree! It's totally worth it and the prices are so good when some places charge over $2 for printed ribbon. There are also other perks of the membership too! You get 10% off at Tabby Wabby. Tabby Wabby has a HUGE selection of printed ribbons! More than I have ever seen on any one page. You also have access to free tutorials...most of them I'd never seen until I joined. I was never able to make a twisted boutique bow until I saw lilredsmiles tut and now I can! I love the site and all the yahoo group info comes straight to my inbox so I have no problem trying to navigate around or find the page. Totally worth it!
Old 03-17-2011, 03:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogapple View Post
I would have to say I agree! It's totally worth it and the prices are so good when some places charge over $2 for printed ribbon. There are also other perks of the membership too! You get 10% off at Tabby Wabby. Tabby Wabby has a HUGE selection of printed ribbons! More than I have ever seen on any one page. You also have access to free tutorials...most of them I'd never seen until I joined. I was never able to make a twisted boutique bow until I saw lilredsmiles tut and now I can! I love the site and all the yahoo group info comes straight to my inbox so I have no problem trying to navigate around or find the page. Totally worth it!
Awwww!!! Yay!!! I want to see a pic of your twisted boutique!

Old 03-17-2011, 07:21

I also love it and am a gymbo addict. The only thing I wish there was more of is prints on lt. pink, lt blue, green, etc. ribbon. Most of the ribbon is white with prints on it. It would match the outfits better and my customers have asked about that too, but I still do think it is very worth it
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg