150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-12-2010, 10:19

Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taytaycrys View Post
I didn't think it was worth it when I first joined and it took me a while to actually place an order but after I did and saw the ribbon in person I fell in love. I am about to place another large order! I def. think it is worth it, especially if you can catch membership on sale like I did.
I agree that the pictures on the websites do not do the ribbons justice. A lot of the ribbon I thought just looked okay but I went ahead and ordered some from Ribbon Heaven (can't beat the prices so I just had to try some out) and was so impressed! The ribbon is gorgeous and the colors are so vibrant. It really is good quality ribbon. I think the membership is totally worth it, not only because of the quality and prices but also because of the group buys they have. Just my two cents though!
Sponsored Links

Old 08-12-2010, 10:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by belitina1122 View Post
What is the tabby site? I dont know that one.
http://tabbywabby.com/
Old 08-12-2010, 11:18

paid membership awhile back because of the sale for membership...the mod on here is so helpful....i always forget to check their ribbon for I never receive an email of new arrivals or sales....oh well.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggie View Post
paid membership awhile back because of the sale for membership...the mod on here is so helpful....i always forget to check their ribbon for I never receive an email of new arrivals or sales....oh well.
Are you in the yahoo group? I know what you mean about new ribbon sneaking in all the time. I log on & click on the "new" button all the time to see what's new. I couldn't believe we had legal Hello Kitty on there! I announced it on the Yahoo group & it was gone fast. There was only so much printed (& we don't have permission to re-print any more right now anyways....) But it was so stinkin cute!!!

Old 08-13-2010, 08:35

I joined last year, paid the 24.99 and felt the same way - ACCK!!! But, I have placed numerous orders and have been very pleased! The ribbon is prints that can't be found elsewhere. They aren't just a "copy" of a similar design, which is nice.. There are always new adds and I like that when I order I do not have to wait for cuts, drops, fills, etc. and the ribbon actually gets shipped! For me, it was very worth it.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:14

I dont even remember the yahoo group name...is the website tabbywabby.com....idk..lol...wish I would get email update...but luckily from you I read up on the latest.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredsmiles View Post
Are you in the yahoo group? I know what you mean about new ribbon sneaking in all the time. I log on & click on the "new" button all the time to see what's new. I couldn't believe we had legal Hello Kitty on there! I announced it on the Yahoo group & it was gone fast. There was only so much printed (& we don't have permission to re-print any more right now anyways....) But it was so stinkin cute!!!
Darn i could kick myself for not grabbing it the first time. One thing I wish they would do is to sell the solid colors and dots on RH to be purchased with the other ribbon. I hate having to go to different places to buy.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:25

Which one is the yahoo group. I'm a member of all kinds of groups. lol Do they email every once in a while with updates? What's the usual price for the schiff buys for 100 of ribbon?
Old 08-13-2010, 02:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookshomemadegoods View Post
Which one is the yahoo group. I'm a member of all kinds of groups. lol Do they email every once in a while with updates? What's the usual price for the schiff buys for 100 of ribbon?
No hon. We sell 10 yard incements of 3/8 Schiff for $1 all the way up to 2.25" for $3.48. Its groups.yahoo.com/group/ribbonheaven (put your paypal address in the message & say you're a paid member). I'm so sorry you've been missing out!

Donna picked up extra 25 yd rolls from the last awesome custom dots buy & they are available for pre-order on the ribbonheaven site (you specify the colors). Did you see those? They will arrive at the shop at the end of August.

We do contests for awesome prizes in the Yahoo group too. Sign up for special notices at the very least if you find the message delivery too overwhelming in your inbox. That way you'll get messages from the mods & admin about the buys & contests. Although I must say the gal in there are really fun to chat with!!

See you there

Old 08-13-2010, 02:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesewcute View Post
Darn i could kick myself for not grabbing it the first time. One thing I wish they would do is to sell the solid colors and dots on RH to be purchased with the other ribbon. I hate having to go to different places to buy.
I agree. I wish it were all listed on Ribbonheaven.com. You can always combine your orders from Tabbywabby.com (don't forget to use your coupon code!) and Tabbywholesale.com with your Ribbonheaven order & she will refund anything over actual shipping costs.

Sponsored Links