5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-18-2011, 10:47

Default Re: Ribbon heaven. Worth it?

I got the membership at a discount but I am not very impressed with the selection. The photos are horrible - that is if there is a photo at all! I find it all very confusing. How do you get to the buy in group? What is the coupon code for tabby wabby? where do you get all this info?!?!?
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 10-18-2011, 11:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrnglerette View Post
I got the membership at a discount but I am not very impressed with the selection. The photos are horrible - that is if there is a photo at all! I find it all very confusing. How do you get to the buy in group? What is the coupon code for tabby wabby? where do you get all this info?!?!?
They should have sent you an invite to the yahoo group, that's where they have the group buys.Once you sign into the yahoo group, look on the left handside and click on files and then you should see a file for the oct buy, click on that and it'll give you the instructions. The tabbywabby coupon code is under files as well. Look for ribbonheaven info and then click on ribbon heaven members only.

I haven't ordered from them yet so I can't say whether its worth it or not and besides speaking negatively about the group is grounds for possibly losing your membership.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrnglerette View Post
Which ribbons were you unable to see photos for? Are you a member of the Yahoo group yet? This is where all the info / links to the group buys are. If you are a member, this is where group buy info is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ribbon.../Group%20buys/

If not, check your paypal email address. You should have gotten an invite to the group within 48 hours of paying for your membership.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:23

I'll check my spam folder for the info again, thanks. There are a few ribbons without photos. I just thought since we had to have a membership and all there would be a bigger selection. I will give it some time. The prices are good and I have seen the ribbon, it's nice.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:36

How long does it usually take for Ribbon Heaven to ship orders? I placed my first order on Oct 14th and no shipping confirmation, yet. It still says "Processing" when I look it up. Just looking forward to seeing this for myself so I hope it ships soon!!
Old 10-19-2011, 08:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter View Post
How long does it usually take for Ribbon Heaven to ship orders? I placed my first order on Oct 14th and no shipping confirmation, yet. It still says "Processing" when I look it up. Just looking forward to seeing this for myself so I hope it ships soon!!
Up to 2 weeks. If you need something sooner, you can call Donna and request that she ship it ASAP. Her number is on the "contact us" page.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:20

What is the typical turnaround time for receiving the yahoo group information? I just purchased the membership (off the tabbywabby site not the tabbytemplates site which is selling it $10 cheaper DARN IT). Also, has anyone bought the templates. Most of my bows, I hate to use templates on but there are one or two types that I like to have a template just to act as an extra hand!
Old 10-20-2011, 06:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by blmcdowell View Post
What is the typical turnaround time for receiving the yahoo group information? I just purchased the membership (off the tabbywabby site not the tabbytemplates site which is selling it $10 cheaper DARN IT). Also, has anyone bought the templates. Most of my bows, I hate to use templates on but there are one or two types that I like to have a template just to act as an extra hand!
If you do a search on here, there are some reviews on the templates.

Last edited by belizeancutie; 10-20-2011 at 06:15. Reason: left out a word
Old 10-20-2011, 06:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by blmcdowell View Post
You should have gotten a Yahoo group invite sent to your paypal email address somewhere between 24-48 hours. I use the templates all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belizeancutie View Post
If you do a search on here, there are some reviews on the templates.
Just an FYI, Donna has changed the material that these are made out of so they are more sturdy.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:09

Ok I am somewhat confused Is Tabby Wabby owned by Ribbon Heaven?? Is the same ribbon on Tabby Wabby on Ribbon Heaven too? Just lower price? I know all ribbon is obviously different prices but in general what does a 7/8 spool with print go for? Just trying to decide if this membership is for me or not
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif