New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-11-2010, 01:26

Smile Funky Loopy Bow! EXCITED!!

Yippie!! I am soooo stinking excited! I just finished the instructions on how to make a FunKy LoOpY bow on an alligator clip! If you have bought the original instructions from me I am selling the add on for the complete instructions for the alligator clip at a CHEAP price. Email me if you need info on it at [email protected] ALSO for those of you who have bought from me I now have a private yahoo group that you can come on over and join in on the fun! The only reason it is private is because we answer questions there about these instructions and share pictures. When you request to join please let me know the email address you used to purchase the instructions.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doodlesbowtique/

If you have not bought these from me then come on over and get them. The totorial will show you both french clips and alligator clips style. You will also be able to join in on the group. :O) These are at a GREATTTT sale price right now!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DoodlesBowtique

www.doodlesbowtique.com
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 08-11-2010, 07:34

Default Re: Funky Loopy Bow! EXCITED!!

I figured out the alli clips on my own right away. they were pretty easy. I bought your tut about 2 weeks ago for $18.50 and now see that they are $12. I'm not being rude, I love your Funky loopy bows!!!! Just didn't like paying that much for a tut, then to see it go down that much in little over a week after buying it!!
If you're looking at buying this tut, you will love it. I was immediately addicted!! Loved the bows I have made so far.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
I figured out the alli clips on my own right away. they were pretty easy. I bought your tut about 2 weeks ago for $18.50 and now see that they are $12. I'm not being rude, I love your Funky loopy bows!!!! Just didn't like paying that much for a tut, then to see it go down that much in little over a week after buying it!!
If you're looking at buying this tut, you will love it. I was immediately addicted!! Loved the bows I have made so far.
Agreed....If we bought at the original price then bought the add-on it would be $23.49...but people can buy the whole tut (with alligator clip section) for $12.99....
-Amanda
Old 08-11-2010, 09:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda357 View Post
Agreed....If we bought at the original price then bought the add-on it would be $23.49...but people can buy the whole tut (with alligator clip section) for $12.99....
-Amanda
Dang, I just bought mine about a month ago and I held out for SSSSSSSSOOOOO long, if I would've just held on for a little bit longer.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by karina721 View Post
Dang, I just bought mine about a month ago and I held out for SSSSSSSSOOOOO long, if I would've just held on for a little bit longer.
me too! I just got mine not that long ago either...was eyeing them up FOREVER! I would have bought them alot sooner for the $12.99! haha
-Amanda
Old 08-11-2010, 01:48

marking
Old 08-11-2010, 01:54

Just wanted to say I LOVE your work! You do a great job

I don't have any time for another project to master right now, but when I do I've had this in mind forever!
Old 08-11-2010, 01:58

Ok I was just browsing again! lol and I love your spider tut.. there's no more listed for sale.. How much do you sell that for?
Old 08-11-2010, 05:24

Yes the instructions the funky loopy bow for the french clip and alligator clip are at a sale price right now of $12.99. Just like anything sometimes things go on sale. I JUST finished the alligator clip style instructions this past weekend so the are NOW included in this toturial. They took me some time to come up with. I made them a few different ways and had to figure out the BEST way to keep the look I wanted. The fuller the bow the BETTER for me. hehe I love BIG bows. Maybe it is because I am in Texas? lolll

www.doodlesbowtique.com
Old 08-11-2010, 05:25

I just put some more spider instructions up for sale. LOVE these little guys. Or shall I say girls. ;o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charminglittleladies View Post
Ok I was just browsing again! lol and I love your spider tut.. there's no more listed for sale.. How much do you sell that for?

www.doodlesbowtique.com
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg