150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-10-2010, 03:29

Default Re: Hand Tied Hair Bow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyeeshawebb View Post
Yeah, I sew my korkers too. I just rarely make em. They are a PITA!
I don't mind them at all, but I know most people don't like to do them

ISO: manners
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 08-10-2010, 03:30

LMBO!! But how do ya get them to stop? There has GOT to be a way! I just want to take a scissors to the whole thing and cut it all up as fast as I can sometimes when I get frustrated lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjoan View Post
korkers like to spoon each other
Old 08-10-2010, 04:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbabyz View Post
LMBO!! But how do ya get them to stop? There has GOT to be a way! I just want to take a scissors to the whole thing and cut it all up as fast as I can sometimes when I get frustrated lol!
I starch mine when I'm done making them. That helps them from curling around each other. It also drove me crazy averytime my granddaughter came over with one on like that. I would take if off and spray.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:54

By the way how did your show go?
Old 08-10-2010, 05:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy View Post
My korkers "spoon" too, which is why I had gave up making them! I think they are adorable, but when they spoon, I get pissed! I'll try starching them lightly first!
Old 08-10-2010, 05:14

It went very well. I mean, I was in the hole because we stayed overnight 2 nights and well, the show fees...but I made like $150, so that paid my show fees. It was a blast! I got to meet Mandy too!

I learned sooo much doing the show!

Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 05:19

P.S. I do that after I make the bows, but it's sooo frustrating getting them to STAY in place right before I spray them lol!

So I have another question for those of you that sew your korkers.

When you put them on the needle (when making them), do you do them in a certain order (like red, then green, then a patterned one, then red, then green the a patterned one) or do you just put them on the needle (no particular order)?

Quote:
I starch mine when I'm done making them. That helps them from curling around each other. It also drove me crazy averytime my granddaughter came over with one on like that. I would take if off and spray.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:25

I usually put mine in an order, like red black white red black white, or whatever your pattern is. It evens the colors out. I also put mine kinda in a circle, instead of just stacking them.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:26

Ok I just couldn't resist! You ladies are just too funny. So can I ask, if when you catch your korkers spooning do you scream "FOOOOORK"! lol I know it's kinda corney but it made me laugh!

Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:06

OMG, you are hilarious! Me, I scream..."noooo! Stop! Spooning leads to other things!"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soneal1027 View Post
Ok I just couldn't resist! You ladies are just too funny. So can I ask, if when you catch your korkers spooning do you scream "FOOOOORK"! lol I know it's kinda corney but it made me laugh!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.