New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/40yd-solid-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New products--hip scottie III
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/24pc-inter-daisy-hb-cmb.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-31-2010, 05:01

Default Man I swear someone is trying to kill me

Picture if you will, making so many singed flowers that BOTH your circle cutter AND your $50 scissors break on the same day!!!

Also for your entertainment I present a day when I mailed 50 packages and at last count, 10 have gone missing in to the great abyss that is the US and Canadian postal services.

to add insult to injury Paypal thinks that someone hacked in to my account and is asking for less than $16 for my firemountain gems buy from KIM, seriously.......I could not make this stuff up

Oh yes, and one more just hillarious situation, I was at Walmart and someone stole my purse. So I called and cancelled my pp debit card as it is the only card I carry. I retraced my steps, Moo was helping me and I looked everywhere......the manager went and reviewed tape and YES, I had indeed left my cart sitting right there next to the deli counter where I got meat cut AND I had even retraced my steps and LOOKED there......I took an empty cart right next to mine.......I AM A COMPLETE idiot and was COMPLETELY mortified, had to call DH at work (b.c we have no friends and I thought I was going to not have access to the car) I was so embarassed and the clerk heard DH and I talking about fibro fog (she is the clerk that I always go to when I go in there if she is working) and she came around and gave me a big hug and said next time to come find her and we will find it together......anywho, I never thought I would be this helpless.......I was so mad at myself and just sat in the car and cried when DH left (Moo who is 6, sat there and patted my back and told me it would be ok).......

I HATE HATE HATE this.....what else, I have lost over $200 this round to stuff that got stolen or whatever not delivered!! I am an honest person and all this crap happens to make me look like some scammer dingbat who is trying to steal!!!!

here is the paypal email, and yes it is legit, it is also in my pp account AND I have talked to them 3 times over this. Dont ask me what my pp debit card application has to do with this transaction to Kim that keeps getting me frozen but whatever........so I have limitations on my account, which means I cannot print shipping. I cant figure out why they couldnt verify who I was when the info I sent is correct but hey, why not just have one more thing go wrong!!!

Dear Allison XXXXX,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
account.

What's the problem?

We weren't able to confirm your identity using the information you provided
on your PayPal Debit Card application. Your application has been denied and
we need some more information to help confirm your identity.

Case ID Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX

It's usually pretty easy to resolve things like this. Most of the time, we
just need a little more information about your account or recent
transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
Resolution Center.

Thanks,
PayPal
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:14

Default Re: Man I swear someone is trying to kill me

Sorry about all these bad things happening 2 u. Hope everything gets resolve! Just remember GOD is always with u and will never leave ur side.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:17
sweetprincessbowtique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeBlessingsBowtique View Post
Picture if you will, making so many singed flowers that BOTH your circle cutter AND your $50 scissors break on the same day!!!

Also for your entertainment I present a day when I mailed 50 packages and at last count, 10 have gone missing in to the great abyss that is the US and Canadian postal services.

to add insult to injury Paypal thinks that someone hacked in to my account and is asking for less than $16 for my firemountain gems buy from KIM, seriously.......I could not make this stuff up

Oh yes, and one more just hillarious situation, I was at Walmart and someone stole my purse. So I called and cancelled my pp debit card as it is the only card I carry. I retraced my steps, Moo was helping me and I looked everywhere......the manager went and reviewed tape and YES, I had indeed left my cart sitting right there next to the deli counter where I got meat cut AND I had even retraced my steps and LOOKED there......I took an empty cart right next to mine.......I AM A COMPLETE idiot and was COMPLETELY mortified, had to call DH at work (b.c we have no friends and I thought I was going to not have access to the car) I was so embarassed and the clerk heard DH and I talking about fibro fog (she is the clerk that I always go to when I go in there if she is working) and she came around and gave me a big hug and said next time to come find her and we will find it together......anywho, I never thought I would be this helpless.......I was so mad at myself and just sat in the car and cried when DH left (Moo who is 6, sat there and patted my back and told me it would be ok).......

I HATE HATE HATE this.....what else, I have lost over $200 this round to stuff that got stolen or whatever not delivered!! I am an honest person and all this crap happens to make me look like some scammer dingbat who is trying to steal!!!!

here is the paypal email, and yes it is legit, it is also in my pp account AND I have talked to them 3 times over this. Dont ask me what my pp debit card application has to do with this transaction to Kim that keeps getting me frozen but whatever........so I have limitations on my account, which means I cannot print shipping. I cant figure out why they couldnt verify who I was when the info I sent is correct but hey, why not just have one more thing go wrong!!!

Dear Allison XXXXX,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
account.

What's the problem?

We weren't able to confirm your identity using the information you provided
on your PayPal Debit Card application. Your application has been denied and
we need some more information to help confirm your identity.

Case ID Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX

It's usually pretty easy to resolve things like this. Most of the time, we
just need a little more information about your account or recent
transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
Resolution Center.

Thanks,
PayPal
I am so sorry...unfortunatley bad things just happen sometimes..it STINKS!! HUGS!!
Old 07-31-2010, 05:27

Just got off the phone with paypal, these are new regulations from the Govt and they are affecting hundreds of thousands of small biz owners and they were handed down without enough warning for PP to tell you.......

SO that said, my biz is basically at a halt for the next 5-7 days, MAX 10 days......

Gotta love how these govt rulings screw over the little guy

She said they have had over 1000 calls JUST TODAY on this very issue from ppl who have gotten their accounts under review.......
Old 07-31-2010, 05:28

I'm so sorry that you are having bad luck lately!!! I know everything will get better soon!
Old 07-31-2010, 05:36

What is the new rule?

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....

ALL PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:43

Oh My Goodness, Girl! I am sending LOTS of hugs your way! It really seems like when it rains it pours!

Wish we lived closer, I'd invite you over for some lemonade!

Hugs!
Old 07-31-2010, 05:53

Man... talk about bad luck! ***HUGS*** Lets all us HipGirls chase this wave of bad luck away!!! Watch out for the rainbow!!! (and maybe that pot of gold at the end?)

My Etsy My Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 05:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesmoon View Post
What is the new rule?
I have no idea, something about the way they verify transactions via web based cc payment things......and that it is ME that is using my account (thus all the proof that I am actually who I am) she said when I talked to her that it looks like my SS card was altered, UM NO, it is the letter BEHIND the numbers that make the numbers hard to read. The letters behing the numbers are there to make it harder to dulicate

WHY ALL THIS FOR ME..........yet there are so many other things that the govt CANT SEEM TO GET A HANDLE ON

Last edited by ThreeBlessingsBowtique; 07-31-2010 at 05:59.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:33

Ugh I'm sorry you're having such a rotten day! PP is just out to upset everyone lately, aren't they? And at my post office, I don't know WHY I keep going to them, they seem to feed off of other's misery!

I have done the purse thing before, although for me it was leaving it on top of my car hood where I had just cashed my check from work, to pay the rent..I was out several hundred dollars, never found it.

We just have to take it one thing at a time, and remember there must be better days ahead!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif