Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-30-2010, 11:11
Default Still new to this Please help

I am still new to everything and I am trying really hard to make it work. I was wondering where you lovely ladies buy your flowers for your hair clips? Do you buy them made or make them yourself? Which is the cheapest site you have found to buy flowers for hair clips?

I have been stuck on 81 fans for a while now I have tried improving pictures started taking pics outside, had my daughter model some items (don't have her face in the pics, because worried about online. Other moms should I be worried?)

Here is my link, maybe you have other suggestions! I have been doing no fray, heat seling everything, spray adhesive on appliques for shirts, and everything not trying to cut corners. I even have great reviews from people I have sold too:

I have asked some already fans to suggest the page and the number for almost 2 months has stayed at 81 I am losing hope.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 05:30
Default Re: Still new to this Please help

A lot of people buy their flowers from Halo Heaven.

I can't help with FB b/c I don't really sell but good luck! The only suggestion I have is making sure the products are ironed and displayed nicely in the photos.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links