ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-25-2010, 05:47

Default Update on me

thanks everyone for being understanding and patient.......you have gone beyond what I could ever expect or thank you for!!! It means a lot to me and thanks for believing in my honesty.

First, my diagnosis is Fibromyalgia, so I am in a LOT of pain. The issue is the meds that they usually use might interfer with the meds I currently take AND the only dr in our group that is a rhuematologist is NOT accepting any new Fibro Patients (so much for GREAT healthcare) so we are sorta at a loss

Things I am learning:

a migraine and chronic pain is not good for the following
  1. looking at a computer screen
  2. Remembering things (I never had to write things down even 6 months ago and now I cant remember where I am going when I get a few blocks from the house)
  3. the smell of the candles gets to me faster
  4. doing anything for a prolonged period of time
  5. keeping up with the household chores
  6. just being the real me in general
So, my new normal (as we call it around here) is still getting learned and I am finding I am overly frustrated and cant get a handle on things. Please know, I am deliberatly forgetting or not sending things, I am anything but a crook but I am having a hard time prioritizing.

The best way to get ahold of me is to email me at threeblessingsbowtique AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for being so great for me and I will either have Sarah keep you updated on days I cant get on or I will do it myself, thanks for understanding

if you have already purchased my lifetime tutorial, please contact me at foisset5 AT msn DOT com thanks
Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2010, 05:56

Default Re: Update on me

I am so sorry you are going through so much. My friends husband has fibromyalgia. I have watched him suffer for years now. He has been in so much pain that I litterly sat and watched his lips turn purple. I hope and pray for a cure soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:06

I'm so sorry that you have been in pain and going through these medical issues. I'm thinking about ya and keeping you in my prayers!!
Old 07-25-2010, 10:46

welcome to my world.... not a happy place. i was injured 7 years ago and it triggered fibro. took 2 more years to get a diagnosis. i take 600mg of lyrica a day along with pain meds. i take alot of other meds for other problems. i understand the memory/fog problems. and household chores??? what are those! my family is very understanding and help out some. i'm doing the bows and such now because i need to do something for myself. have to keep going at something. do what you can do and don't push yourself too hard. only makes more problems in the long run. pain management can help, i only went to the rheum for diagnosis. i hope you are able to work out your new life quickly.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:05

I am sorry you are going through these medical problems. Hopefully you can get meds to help you manage. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:39

very sorry you are going through all this. I hope you can find your rhythm again soon and can enjoy life with your family.

PS I just paid for the maam adapters

Old 07-25-2010, 11:44

I amn so sorry you are dealing with all of this! Hugs to you!
Old 07-26-2010, 09:28

i am so sorry. my daughter in law has fibromyagia too. i hope youre feeling better soon. it took her a little while but she has the right combination of meds, sleep, diet, exercise now and does really well. i know you will eventually have the same outcome.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:35

So sorry Allison! I have a very close friend who was diagnosed several years ago who finally has some relief as they got her meds all squared away. She too couldn't take traditional Fibro meds because of other prescriptions she was taking.

Only you can be your own advocate, so push on with the doctors until you are feeling better.

Best wishes!
Old 07-26-2010, 10:23

I will continue to pray for you Allison... I don't know anyone off the top of my head that's experienced fibromyalgia, but I'm sure it's a very uncomfortable condition to deal with... You're in my thoughts and prayers and we love you here at HG
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever." Romans 11:36
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg