New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-17-2010, 02:52

Default Re: copy cat at it again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
I know how irritating it must be, but anyone who has eyes would clearly not see her as any competition for your products.
What she said ^^^^

By the way....... I love your bright colored head band with Korkers!!! I have been resisting doing headbands, but I think this has inspired me to try some
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 02:54

Well....all i can say is...I want to have a bow party!!!! I'm so jealous! Can you come to Louisiana???? LOL. I need to find someone around here to do a bow party at my house! How fun!!!!

Oh BTW....her items are umm...crappy.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:19

You facebook page looks more professional than hers.....

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....

ALL PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:31

Hiya

I don't usually comment alot, I prefer to keep to myself but when I saw that you had a copy cat I had to reply.

I've had this issue for awhile now, she's also a part of this forum so I wont be naming names. Anywhoo, she's copied just about everything I do, from wording on my site and used it on hers, to copying bow party ideas, outright copying of my items, exact same offers - usually within hours of us announcing them, I have my statcounter showing me in 2 weeks, her trawling my website (specifically my clip of the month club) FOURTEEN times!

I also once annouced that I had a new wholesaler, and about a week and a half later, my wholesaler received some BAD quality clips in the mail and asked if they were from me. I was mortified at the quality - it's the kind of thing I usually throw in the trash - and tried to explain that no, they weren't from me, but I had a feeling I knew who they were from because I'd seen them before. Surely enough, my cat had posted pics of the exact same clips 2 weeks prior on her facebook fan page. I was really annoyed that she tried to poach my wholesaler LOL

It has gotten to the point where I ended up typing her an email and threatening her with legal action. I couldn't take it any more - I was letting it get to me and it was effecting my work, my relationship etc. I take my little business very seriously. I had a friend suggest going to the police, so I called them for giggles to see what they would say and they wanted to charge her with stalking! I figured I didn't want to take it to that level, and just ignored her crap.

She's since shut down her facebook page (where she ripped off people over $2000) and has started another page for 'stockists' but no one wants to stock her cos her items are just crap - and your cat's stuff is crap too! Her korkers are laughable, her bows are horrid.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, try to ignore her. There's really nothing you can do about it anyways (Sadly ) Maybe email her and ask her nicely to back off, throw a few chosen words around - like intellectual copywrite etc - and it might just be just what it takes to make her back off.

Ahh sorry for the novel - just wanted you to know I feel your pain, it sucks!

<3
Old 07-17-2010, 06:20

Your stuff looks a whole lot better than hers.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:06

I know my korkers aren't perfect, but, wooow, her's are horrible!! Sorry about everything, but it is obvious she isn't the best bowmaker - it will catch up to her.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:11

I wouldn't even put her crap on my dog. LOL Oh I didn't just write that did I?
Old 07-17-2010, 09:05

Your stuff is definately better, speaking as a happy customer. I am not good at bowmaking, doing it for fun and then we'll see, and I know better than trying to sell it. Obviously she doesn't. I'm sorry that it's happening. She obviously sees something that works and is running with it.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:09

I hate to be mean but she has some SORRY a$$ bows!!!! Really needs to work on it more!! I know it's annoying that she is copying you, but she is obviously not paying attention to the quality and detail in your work...because your stuff rocks!!! :-)
Old 07-17-2010, 09:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfireshortie View Post
You've got much on her girl...her stuff needs LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT!
I thought the same thing
Sponsored Links