Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:20
ThreeBlessingsBowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,605
Thumbs down It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

ok so I have had about 6 packages returned to me in the past 3 weeks saying I hadnt paid enough postage when I take it in, they weigh it and said they have actually weighed LESS than what I put on the package.....

SO, not only did I have to give up the first round of shipping BUT they also made me pay to ship again as they cancelled the first shipping INCORRECTLY.

We got our third letter in 6 weeks that said we are getting yet ANOTHER new carrier and that our mail will not be delivered at a consistent time everyday b.c of the routes nature ~ whatever the heck that is supposed to mean.

I have had 3 letter that my mom has sent to me WITH THE CORRECT ADDRESS sent back to her saying my address does not exisit and I know of at least three packages that either wholesalers or other friends have sent me that have been returned (one THREE TIMES) and I have no idea how many packages that I have sent to you all from paypal that have went in to the abyss of my stupid post office.

They seem to hate the fact that I ship through pp as almost every international package I have sent in the past two months has returned to me at LEAST one time if not more so I HAVE to take all international packages to the PO and wait for about a half hour each time with 2 kids who do not enjoy that half hour and everyone in the post office is giving then dirty looks and sighing in my general direction!!!

I went in today to complain to the Post Master and talked instead to a "senior letter carrier" as the stupid post master is never available. I am writing a letter to the post master general in washington as I am fed up!!!

Ok, sorry to vent but I am losing so much money and having to replace things that I have already sent b.c my packages keep getting lost......I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO as pp will always side on the side of the buyer if I cant prove it was delivered or LOST........

I cannot win win win on anything lately, life pretty much sux!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:25
clovertine's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,447
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeBlessingsBowtique View Post
ok so I have had about 6 packages returned to me in the past 3 weeks saying I hadnt paid enough postage when I take it in, they weigh it and said they have actually weighed LESS than what I put on the package.....

SO, not only did I have to give up the first round of shipping BUT they also made me pay to ship again as they cancelled the first shipping INCORRECTLY.

We got our third letter in 6 weeks that said we are getting yet ANOTHER new carrier and that our mail will not be delivered at a consistent time everyday b.c of the routes nature ~ whatever the heck that is supposed to mean.

I have had 3 letter that my mom has sent to me WITH THE CORRECT ADDRESS sent back to her saying my address does not exisit and I know of at least three packages that either wholesalers or other friends have sent me that have been returned (one THREE TIMES) and I have no idea how many packages that I have sent to you all from paypal that have went in to the abyss of my stupid post office.

They seem to hate the fact that I ship through pp as almost every international package I have sent in the past two months has returned to me at LEAST one time if not more so I HAVE to take all international packages to the PO and wait for about a half hour each time with 2 kids who do not enjoy that half hour and everyone in the post office is giving then dirty looks and sighing in my general direction!!!

I went in today to complain to the Post Master and talked instead to a "senior letter carrier" as the stupid post master is never available. I am writing a letter to the post master general in washington as I am fed up!!!

Ok, sorry to vent but I am losing so much money and having to replace things that I have already sent b.c my packages keep getting lost......I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO as pp will always side on the side of the buyer if I cant prove it was delivered or LOST........

I cannot win win win on anything lately, life pretty much sux!!!
We should all just boycott. You can head up the Washington division & I'll work the Florida division, we'll get it going coast-to-coast.

But really, I'm sorry - that sucks & I hate having to pay more than once because of an error they made. SO frustrating.
__________________
-Christine
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:30
ThreeBlessingsBowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,605
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovertine View Post
We should all just boycott. You can head up the Washington division & I'll work the Florida division, we'll get it going coast-to-coast.

But really, I'm sorry - that sucks & I hate having to pay more than once because of an error they made. SO frustrating.
and also, I am having to replace LOST items b.c they dont even bother to return the package to me......had to give out refunds like water on international shipping.......and guess who is out that money!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:32
ceamama's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,543
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

I can only imagine how frustrating it is to deal with all of that!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:35
ThreeBlessingsBowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,605
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceamama View Post
I can only imagine how frustrating it is to deal with all of that!!!!
not only that but now everyone thinks I am a scammer and a liar and not sending things when I REALLY am, if I send paypal it is likely to be returned if I dont, I have to pay more for that 75 cent dc and spend even more time writing everything down and figure out what item goes to what person1!!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:38
gurssy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Chicago, IL
Posts: 285
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

I know the post office is sucky. I switched to flat rate priority boxes to ship internationally. Sure it costs more but my buyers don't seem to mind and i have yet to have a problem. Another bonus priority boxes are free so you save on shipping supplies as well.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:54
ThreeBlessingsBowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,605
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurssy View Post
I know the post office is sucky. I switched to flat rate priority boxes to ship internationally. Sure it costs more but my buyers don't seem to mind and i have yet to have a problem. Another bonus priority boxes are free so you save on shipping supplies as well.
Oh yeah but they return those to me from international too
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:57
gurssy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Chicago, IL
Posts: 285
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

Wow girl I am sorry your post office is super sucky.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:59
ThreeBlessingsBowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,605
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurssy View Post
Wow girl I am sorry your post office is super sucky.
see......lol
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2010, 12:24
momof3girls123's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,319
Default Re: It is official, I HATE MY POST OFFICE

Wow! I have problems with my PO, but not this bad. I have been paying extra a lot if say a FRB or FRE comes in to me with"excesive tap". They say they are cracking down on that. I'd be all for boycotting!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger