key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-29-2010, 04:52

Default Re: Free template for Bottle Cap Images

AWESOME! Thanks. I havent tackled bottle caps yet but they are in my near future... might use that $20 I sold in bows today to put towards some of the supplies!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2010, 04:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by keishahart1987 View Post
my computer only has word processor 2003 also
THere are programs online that will convert 2007 to 2003. they should be free. Also someone who has 2007 can save as 2003 doc and post it... I cant because wel... i dont have 2007 either!
Old 12-29-2010, 05:38

i saved it to 2003 so u can use it, dont know if it works though... plz let me know if it doesnt.......
Attached Files
File Type: doc bct03.doc (29.5 KB, 193 views)
Old 12-29-2010, 05:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenheart716 View Post
i saved it to 2003 so u can use it, dont know if it works though... plz let me know if it doesnt.......
I couldn't get it to work... i don't much about converting this but i been trying to find software as the pp had stated and i'm thinking you may need to save it as a .wps instead of the .doc... i'm not sure but that's what i was thinking! hope i'm not confusing you also i'm hoping it's just not my computer
Old 12-30-2010, 11:02

Angry Re: Free template for Bottle Cap Images

• There should be an orange tab in the middle of tool bar that says text box tools click it then click format shape fill click picture. add your google image and that is the background in your circle now!
The problem is not the document itself, it's that Word 2003 doesn't have the "Format Shape Fill" for a picture. It won't "fill" the circle part of the text box with the "background photo". Unless anyone knows how to manulipate Word 2003 to do this, but I'm pretty computer savy and I haven't figured it out yet!

Anyone got a copy of Word 2007 they wanna let me load on my computer
Old 12-30-2010, 01:22

Thank you for doing this! I have an issue though, I can get my background in fine but when I try to put a letter in it will not put it in the center, it puts it down and to the right so you can only see part of it and if I try to move it it will move the circle and not the letter....do you know what I am doing wrong? Thank you!
Old 12-30-2010, 02:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffinae View Post
Thank you for doing this! I have an issue though, I can get my background in fine but when I try to put a letter in it will not put it in the center, it puts it down and to the right so you can only see part of it and if I try to move it it will move the circle and not the letter....do you know what I am doing wrong? Thank you!
maybe your grabbing the circle instead of the text box??if thats not the problem try clicking on the center text button in the paragraph section to center the letter?
Old 12-31-2010, 12:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodiuharris View Post
I have pre made all the 1" circles for you and left them blank.

Open this with Microsoft Office Word 2007 or higher.

Search google images for a background picture such as "polka dots". Open it to full size image then right click save image as and save it somewhere on your computer.

Next go to www.dafont.com Pick a great font. I like BAMBI BOLD and if you want the finished template for free I will send you, you must have this font. When you find it on dafont.com, then click download. I did mine in Firefox, so these are the instructions for firefox only. Click download then in the downloads window, click the font. You will be prompted to open with winzip, if you do not have it, it will let you use the evaluation version. click use evaluation version. then click the file with ttf beside it and hit extract. Extract the files to your desktop. Open your C:windows file then open the fonts file. Click on the ttf files on your desktop and drag and drop into your fonts folder. TADA! Thousands of free fonts can be installed this way.

Now on to the templates.

You have cool Google images saved and cool fonts downloaded!

Open my template click on the first circle. There should be an orange tab in the middle of tool bar that says text box tools click it then click format shape fill click picture. add your google image and that is the background in your circle now! Then right click the circle click add text change font type and color and add whatever letter you wish! Yay free bottle caps for everyone.
can you email me the template? my computer wont open this link you posted. [email protected], thanks girlie!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:32

Thank you so much!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:11

Default Re: Tea Tree Oil Nail Fungus - Fitnails.com

Please stop spamming about your nasty nail fungus.
Sponsored Links