http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
Shop by color--grosgrain ribbon, hair bows, craft supplies

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 01:24

Default Re: Disney Princesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlgreenberg View Post
Let me clarify...

We join this site to share ideas and "instructions" on things all the while being bombarded by the advertising... which is paying for this site...I understand that...

However, when you go into a thread that says free instructions you expect them to be viewable, not after this many or that many postings.

I apologize, I am a serious crafter who wishes I had found this site sooner, so I could be up to that many posts... you can understand my frustration though that when I click on something that says its free, and it keeps telling me I don't have authorization.

I am very happy to post stuff online as well, it's just my bad luck that I didn't find it sooner. I find that navigating through this site is a bit difficult though and am still learning it's structure.

I can understand people don't want their "prized bows" out there to just anyone, but if you don't, then it's better to just not post it at all. I'm all for sharing and I know alot of people will just steal the idea off here and go off an make them for their business which is understandable why you would be so guarded...

Don't get mad at me for what others have done. I was just dissapointed that I had joined and then still wasn't able to access it. Can you put yourself in my shoes for a sec??

I have many sewing projects that I do for my family and neighbors, and will be happy to contribute pictures for everyone... I recently started making bows and came across the Princess and wanted to see it. I'm not here for personal gain and am very upset that you would project your past histories onto me.

I was simply frustrated and felt at the time that this site was just a trap for people to join and get more spam from while being pushed to different stores.

Maybe that thread shouldn't have been posted with the other FREE INSTRUCTIONS??
It is free, you just need to be a seasoned member on here which is not very hard to do. Most people are polite and wait until they have worked up enough posts. You are the only one I have ever seen on here that throws a tantrum because she can't see some of the free instructions because she doesn't have enough posts. You are very rudeand ungrateful to what is already out there for newbies to view. You don't have to pay to get into the private forums. You just have to get to know the community by participating in genuine posts. That is what everyone does on here. I posted a whole list of free instructions. If you can't get to some them then continue to post on here but there were plenty of free instructions from here and other places that you could look at. I put it all in one post just for people like you and it is very disturbing to see someone throw such a fit over not being able to get into a private area of our threads. If it bothers you so much then maybe this is not the place for you. We encourage newbies to get involved and we love to help them out with whatever we can but we are not going to cater to a selfish, ungrateful newbie who thinks they own this site.
Sponsored Links
disney princess, mickey mouse, minnie mouse ribbon http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon.jpg
Old 02-07-2011, 01:27

Honey, if you feel "bombarded by the advertising" , "trapped" and "spammed", let me point out that no one is forcing you to come here.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:31

I know this is just wrong, but Ronnie you ROCK!!!

Proud Member of the Bow Diamonds!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BowDiamonds

Wholesale Page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Serendipi...oriesWholesale
Old 02-07-2011, 01:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
It is free, you just need to be a seasoned member on here which is not very hard to do. Most people are polite and wait until they have worked up enough posts. You are the only one I have ever seen on here that throws a tantrum because she can't see some of the free instructions because she doesn't have enough posts. You are very rudeand ungrateful to what is already out there for newbies to view. You don't have to pay to get into the private forums. You just have to get to know the community by participating in genuine posts. That is what everyone does on here. I posted a whole list of free instructions. If you can't get to some them then continue to post on here but there were plenty of free instructions from here and other places that you could look at. I put it all in one post just for people like you and it is very disturbing to see someone throw such a fit over not being able to get into a private area of our threads. If it bothers you so much then maybe this is not the place for you. We encourage newbies to get involved and we love to help them out with whatever we can but we are not going to cater to a selfish, ungrateful newbie who thinks they own this site.

i found my like button, so i'm using it!!!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 01:37

You made a comment about her being the owner and you joined for "free" instructions... she was being nice a posting them. There are SO MANY free instructions, I dont know why you have your panties in a bunch over these. There are SO many great things on this site, to be negative because a MEMEBER, not the OWNER decided to put her work private room? what the heck...

Quote:
Let me clarify...

We join this site to share ideas and "instructions" on things all the while being bombarded by the advertising... which is paying for this site...I understand that...

However, when you go into a thread that says free instructions you expect them to be viewable, not after this many or that many postings.

I apologize, I am a serious crafter who wishes I had found this site sooner, so I could be up to that many posts... you can understand my frustration though that when I click on something that says its free, and it keeps telling me I don't have authorization.

I am very happy to post stuff online as well, it's just my bad luck that I didn't find it sooner. I find that navigating through this site is a bit difficult though and am still learning it's structure.

I can understand people don't want their "prized bows" out there to just anyone, but if you don't, then it's better to just not post it at all. I'm all for sharing and I know alot of people will just steal the idea off here and go off an make them for their business which is understandable why you would be so guarded...

Don't get mad at me for what others have done. I was just dissapointed that I had joined and then still wasn't able to access it. Can you put yourself in my shoes for a sec??

I have many sewing projects that I do for my family and neighbors, and will be happy to contribute pictures for everyone... I recently started making bows and came across the Princess and wanted to see it. I'm not here for personal gain and am very upset that you would project your past histories onto me.

I was simply frustrated and felt at the time that this site was just a trap for people to join and get more spam from while being pushed to different stores.

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....

ALL PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:43

She could always move it to the Ruby Room. If you thought 250 were alot of post, try the Ruby Room.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess9737 View Post
Honey, if you feel "bombarded by the advertising" , "trapped" and "spammed", let me point out that no one is forcing you to come here.
This made my day.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlsnswirls View Post
Just want to let everyone know I was TOTALLY joking with this post. I LOVE this forum and and super excited to get to 250 eventually. I just mean it feels like an eternity I appreciate everyone's willingness to help and in the few short days I have been here I have learned SO MUCH and am using it!!! Thanks to all you Sr. Members! I am paitently waiting to be able to be with u guys

--Cassie
I don't think any of this was directed at you.. Where do you live in OK by the way? I'm a fellow Okie! You will reach 250 post in no time!! just get to know everyone and you will be at 1000 before you know it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
Another thing I have to say is that I am not creative, I can't think of an idea by myself, I can do it if someone has shown me. Therefore, I have not posted any posts with ideas, helpful instructions, tutorials, I am not even brave enough to post any of my bows on here. But I am always treated with kindness and respect and encouragement when I ask my bottomless pit of questions to fellow forum members! I am someone who doesn't like to leave my house, but I feel I have a new community of friends on this forum that encourage and uplift each other and me even though I haven't' contributed anymore than my questions or to tell someone their project looks great. Luna Bella when I visited your site one day and saw what masterpieces you create I could not believe someone with your talent and busy schedule would take time to answer my questions.
I think it took all of us awhile to feel comfortable posting our creations.. i have a crapton of post, but I'm still a little shy about posting my actual bows.. I'll post everything else, just not many bows!

Quote:
Let me clarify...

I've never been bombarded by the advertising.... It's here, but it's not like I get redirected to the wholesale site unless I click the advertising link...

Luna.. maybe you should put the instructions in your etsy shop for sale for those who are here only to take.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:33

You need to relize that they are HER instructions. She took her time that she could have spent on her business, with her family, or relaxing and wrote them. If attitudes continue she has every right to move them to the Ruby room or delete them completely. Then you will have to pay for them!!! UNGRATEFUL!

Proud Member of the Bow Diamonds!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BowDiamonds

Wholesale Page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Serendipi...oriesWholesale
Old 02-07-2011, 02:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
just wanted to say thank you
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/labellabuttons.jpg
Closed Thread