New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 01:32

Default Re: Disney Princesses

midgetinvasion, your nemo is cute. I immediately knew it was nemo!

I certainly hope no one thought I was doing the 'gimme, gimme' with the princess instructions. Some of the posts stated you needed 100 posts to view it and since I had over 100, I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get in. I meant no disrespect and if I need 250 posts to see it, well then I'll just keep posting!

I am greatful for all the help I've received from here. The tips and suggestions are invaluable. There are TONS of freebies on here too, I really couldn't ask for more.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me so much!

Debora
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 02-07-2011, 01:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debora View Post
midgetinvasion, your nemo is cute. I immediately knew it was nemo!

I certainly hope no one thought I was doing the 'gimme, gimme' with the princess instructions. Some of the posts stated you needed 100 posts to view it and since I had over 100, I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get in. I meant no disrespect and if I need 250 posts to see it, well then I'll just keep posting!

I am greatful for all the help I've received from here. The tips and suggestions are invaluable. There are TONS of freebies on here too, I really couldn't ask for more.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me so much!

Debora
Thanks! And I'm fairly certain the ladies weren't talking about you, but the person (with a whopping 3 posts under their belt) that was saying having to be an active member means the instructions aren't truly free.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:43

I thought the person with the 3 posts was extremely rude too. What she said was very uncalled for.

I just wanted to make sure no one thought I was being rude too. I love this forum - it's my second home.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlgreenberg View Post
So, you get us to join by saying we can get access to free designs and then don't allow us to see the free designs until we have 250 posts.... ?? I guess nothings really free then... Thanks!

be happy she has in the private forum where you only need 250 posts ...
and not in teh ruby room where you need 1000.
250 post is easy to vcome up with if your a serious crafter stay answer question,post threads share pictures of your work.

Mommy to Yasmin(10) , Daisy(4) Juan(3)
Old 02-07-2011, 04:22

Lets clarify, the owner of the site offers tons of free things. this member is NOT the owner, and if it weren't for people filling up the old post with "hey can you send me a copy of the instructions" And actually READ the thread where it said the instructions were IN the post. She never would have mover the thread to begin with. So its people like you who dont read and want EVERYTHING for nothing got the thread kicked up to a private room.

Quote:
So, you get us to join by saying we can get access to free designs and then don't allow us to see the free designs until we have 250 posts.... ?? I guess nothings really free then... Thanks!

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....

ALL PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:06

I didn't want to come across as rude either. I am a part of many different forums for different things and most I have to pay for. I like this one and hope ot reach 250...lol
Old 02-07-2011, 11:09

Smile Re: Disney Princesses

I didn't realize that you needed to make so many posts before you could gain access to things. This make perfect sense now. Thank you for sharing. I apologize for asking them to be sent, I thought it was something I was doing wrong or the link didn't work. So sad that there are negative posts on here like that. I pop on the site with the few minutes I have during the day. Free time is hard to come by when you are taking care of two little ones! I enjoy reading tips and looking at the beautiful creations you talented ladies (and gentlemen) create. Keep up the great work and I will get posting!
Old 02-07-2011, 12:37

Let me clarify...

We join this site to share ideas and "instructions" on things all the while being bombarded by the advertising... which is paying for this site...I understand that...

However, when you go into a thread that says free instructions you expect them to be viewable, not after this many or that many postings.

I apologize, I am a serious crafter who wishes I had found this site sooner, so I could be up to that many posts... you can understand my frustration though that when I click on something that says its free, and it keeps telling me I don't have authorization.

I am very happy to post stuff online as well, it's just my bad luck that I didn't find it sooner. I find that navigating through this site is a bit difficult though and am still learning it's structure.

I can understand people don't want their "prized bows" out there to just anyone, but if you don't, then it's better to just not post it at all. I'm all for sharing and I know alot of people will just steal the idea off here and go off an make them for their business which is understandable why you would be so guarded...

Don't get mad at me for what others have done. I was just dissapointed that I had joined and then still wasn't able to access it. Can you put yourself in my shoes for a sec??

I have many sewing projects that I do for my family and neighbors, and will be happy to contribute pictures for everyone... I recently started making bows and came across the Princess and wanted to see it. I'm not here for personal gain and am very upset that you would project your past histories onto me.

I was simply frustrated and felt at the time that this site was just a trap for people to join and get more spam from while being pushed to different stores.

Maybe that thread shouldn't have been posted with the other FREE INSTRUCTIONS??
Old 02-07-2011, 12:49

Quote:
Let me clarify...

We join this site to share ideas and "instructions" on things all the while being bombarded by the advertising... which is paying for this site...I understand that...

However, when you go into a thread that says free instructions you expect them to be viewable, not after this many or that many postings.

I apologize, I am a serious crafter who wishes I had found this site sooner, so I could be up to that many posts... you can understand my frustration though that when I click on something that says its free, and it keeps telling me I don't have authorization.

I am very happy to post stuff online as well, it's just my bad luck that I didn't find it sooner. I find that navigating through this site is a bit difficult though and am still learning it's structure.

I can understand people don't want their "prized bows" out there to just anyone, but if you don't, then it's better to just not post it at all. I'm all for sharing and I know alot of people will just steal the idea off here and go off an make them for their business which is understandable why you would be so guarded...

Don't get mad at me for what others have done. I was just dissapointed that I had joined and then still wasn't able to access it. Can you put yourself in my shoes for a sec??

I have many sewing projects that I do for my family and neighbors, and will be happy to contribute pictures for everyone... I recently started making bows and came across the Princess and wanted to see it. I'm not here for personal gain and am very upset that you would project your past histories onto me.

I was simply frustrated and felt at the time that this site was just a trap for people to join and get more spam from while being pushed to different stores.

Maybe that thread shouldn't have been posted with the other FREE INSTRUCTIONS??

REALLY?????????? Will someone that has something nice to say jump in??

Personally if you want the instructions that bad, pay for them.. Everyone had to spend money from time to time to learn things, etc... nobody is entitled to anything.. esp someone with 6 posts bitching they cant get what they came for...

ok.. so maybe I couldnt be nice...
Old 02-07-2011, 01:18

I am not projecting past experiences you were horribly rude and therefore I labeled you as such. First impressions last way too long. As for putting myself in your shoes... I never felt that entitled.

I did not post this new thread in the public area someone else did and someone else posted the link.

Anything that you can see now meaning categories that do not say "private" are all free for you to read. Its not bad luck its just the way it is.

I am done with you and this thread. I would ask the mods to remove it but its not mine. I am not one for drama and never involve myself in drama but I felt personally attacked and have not reacted kindly to it.
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread