Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 11:32

Default Re: Disney Princesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetinvasion View Post
I attempted Nemo a while back. I need to perfect it, and then I might do a tutorial if there is interest.

This is what he looked like. Not amazing, but my 4 year old knew it was Nemo!
LOVE IT!!!!! Super cute!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 11:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetinvasion View Post
I attempted Nemo a while back. I need to perfect it, and then I might do a tutorial if there is interest.

This is what he looked like. Not amazing, but my 4 year old knew it was Nemo!

its so cute!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 11:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlgreenberg View Post
So, you get us to join by saying we can get access to free designs and then don't allow us to see the free designs until we have 250 posts.... ?? I guess nothings really free then... Thanks!
She could sale her instructions (like many do) instead of offering them free to active members. I appreciate the work and time it took her to create the tutorial. Maybe you should do your own research instead of expecting someone to hand the instructions to you.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:59

I am shocked by the rude post earlier. I have a 13 month old daughter and recently decided to start making her bows. Even if I never got a free tutorial on here the tips and advice are priceless. I have learned so much just reading through different threads. My only complaint is that that I got on here to get help making bows and you guys keep posting all of these other cute ideas (ribbon sculptures, Kanzashi flowers, singed flowers, etc.) and I can't find enough hours in the day to make it all!! Until I got on here, I had never seen a lot of these ideas. Now thanks to you guys Madeline will not only get cute bows (I hope), but so many other fun things!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 12:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMom View Post
I am shocked by the rude post earlier. I have a 13 month old daughter and recently decided to start making her bows. Even if I never got a free tutorial on here the tips and advice are priceless. I have learned so much just reading through different threads. My only complaint is that that I got on here to get help making bows and you guys keep posting all of these other cute ideas (ribbon sculptures, Kanzashi flowers, singed flowers, etc.) and I can't find enough hours in the day to make it all!! Until I got on here, I had never seen a lot of these ideas. Now thanks to you guys Madeline will not only get cute bows (I hope), but so many other fun things!!!
I'm with you on this! I love this place!!
Old 02-07-2011, 12:10

Quote:
I totally agree. I am fairly new at this bow thing and do not know much, and I am not creative, I need ideas all of the time, and free help is great, but I do know it takes a lot of work to create the bows/sculptures and a lot of work to make a tutorial and many folks are on here as a way to make a contribution to their family while staying home and running a household.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:16

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlsnswirls View Post
I'm with you on this! I love this place!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
I totally agree. I am fairly new at this bow thing and do not know much, and I am not creative, I need ideas all of the time, and free help is great, but I do know it takes a lot of work to create the bows/sculptures and a lot of work to make a tutorial and many folks are on here as a way to make a contribution to their family while staying home and running a household.
Yourl ove and respect for the work of fellow bowmakers makes me smile. Its ladies like you who keep this forum going. HAng int here post away and SOON you will get tons more ideas... and maybe an empty pp account lol.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulafairy View Post
The reason they can not be viewed is you have under 100 posts. I would prefer you to be on he forum a bit before you have access to them.

I do not mean to seem rude by posting this I just want everyone to

participate not just people who are here for the freebies.
Hi Luna Bella, You have helped me on several occasions and your help has always been generous and so kind. The link must have changed or something because I was reviewing the tutorial last week and talking to my daughter about them, but now I can not get to the link either. I will just keep posting till I get enough posts. This forum is a great forum and everyone is always so kind and helpful and I appreciate it so much. And I also feel that someone's hard work doesn't always have to be given away for free.
Janice
Old 02-07-2011, 12:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlsnswirls View Post
LOVE IT!!!!! Super cute!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapintwinmama View Post
its so cute!!!

Thank you!
Old 02-07-2011, 12:41

Another thing I have to say is that I am not creative, I can't think of an idea by myself, I can do it if someone has shown me. Therefore, I have not posted any posts with ideas, helpful instructions, tutorials, I am not even brave enough to post any of my bows on here. But I am always treated with kindness and respect and encouragement when I ask my bottomless pit of questions to fellow forum members! I am someone who doesn't like to leave my house, but I feel I have a new community of friends on this forum that encourage and uplift each other and me even though I haven't' contributed anymore than my questions or to tell someone their project looks great. Luna Bella when I visited your site one day and saw what masterpieces you create I could not believe someone with your talent and busy schedule would take time to answer my questions.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread