New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 10:50

Default Re: Disney Princesses

There is SO MUCH free information here. Just about everything I have learned is from this forum, and it WAS FREE.

You can find just about anything here, its called using the search function. And if you can't find it on here, its called GOOGLE.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 10:53

Most of the info on here is free, are you blind?
Old 02-06-2011, 11:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by babesnbugsmommy View Post
Agreed. you worked hard and you arent even charging you are just asking people to participate a little before getting them handed to them people should be more gracious! thank you once again for taking the time to put these together your instructions are fabulous!
You are welcome.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlsnswirls View Post
Ugh I'll never get to 250 posts lol

Just want to let everyone know I was TOTALLY joking with this post. I LOVE this forum and and super excited to get to 250 eventually. I just mean it feels like an eternity I appreciate everyone's willingness to help and in the few short days I have been here I have learned SO MUCH and am using it!!! Thanks to all you Sr. Members! I am paitently waiting to be able to be with u guys

--Cassie
Old 02-06-2011, 11:04

wow my jaw dropped at her comment to you Lu!
Fold Over Elastic, Shabby Flowers and so much MORE

Private Facebook Group ~ HERE
Buy direct! www.finernecessities.com
Click Here to Visit Our Etsy Shop

Website design starting at $40! PM for info
~Mommy to 5 in my arms and 2 in Jesus' arms~

Old 02-06-2011, 11:05

There sure is a lot of rudeness coming from people who have not taken the time to know this community. Things are just not handed out to you. You have to work for some of these freebies like we did when we started out. We wouldn't even dare ask someone to go into a private area of this forum so they could email us the free instructions on there. That is crazy!! We waited until we had enough posts to participate and we were grateful for that.

SOME of you sound like bratty kids with this "GIMME GIMME" attitude. That is not going to work on here. Start searching and participating more on here so you can understand how this forum works.

Last edited by ronnie; 02-06-2011 at 11:09.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:20

W O W, I cant believe some of the things I have read here! When an awesome woman offers up free directions to how she makes her bows, you smile and say "thank you - I cant wait till I can see them"... you dont grouch and complain. Are you serious? You dont even DESERVE the free directions with that attitude! And if the ONLY reason you are here is the free stuff... then take what you can find in the open threads and move on... REALLY!
Old 02-06-2011, 11:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlsnswirls View Post
Just want to let everyone know I was TOTALLY joking with this post. I LOVE this forum and and super excited to get to 250 eventually. I just mean it feels like an eternity I appreciate everyone's willingness to help and in the few short days I have been here I have learned SO MUCH and am using it!!! Thanks to all you Sr. Members! I am paitently waiting to be able to be with u guys

--Cassie
Don't worry, Cassie. I sincerely doubt these posts were directed towards you - mine wasn't.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlgreenberg View Post
So, you get us to join by saying we can get access to free designs and then don't allow us to see the free designs until we have 250 posts.... ?? I guess nothings really free then... Thanks!

a friendly introduction of yourself would have been a great start, but dear, i do believe you made a seroiously bad start here. all you had to do was contribute and get to know some of these lovely ladies (and gentlemen). nobody here was handed anything just like that, these ladies had to work very hard to get where they are today! if you had a little respect for their hard work and dedication to this forum, they would gladly help you find what you're searching for.

contributing to the group, a "hello, how are you doing?", and having respect for others that are willing to share their knowledge
will go a long way here.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgab View Post
I understand. We are heading to Disney in March and I want to put some in the center of some bows. Is there a Nemo one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debora View Post
OOOOOH, a Nemo one would be great!
I attempted Nemo a while back. I need to perfect it, and then I might do a tutorial if there is interest.

This is what he looked like. Not amazing, but my 4 year old knew it was Nemo!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nemobow.jpg (44.8 KB, 40 views)
Closed Thread