New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 09:34

Default Re: Disney Princesses

To view the private room, you now need 250 posts and be registered for at least 60 days.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 02-06-2011, 10:08

Ugh I'll never get to 250 posts lol
Old 02-06-2011, 10:12

So, you get us to join by saying we can get access to free designs and then don't allow us to see the free designs until we have 250 posts.... ?? I guess nothings really free then... Thanks!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlgreenberg View Post
So, you get us to join by saying we can get access to free designs and then don't allow us to see the free designs until we have 250 posts.... ?? I guess nothings really free then... Thanks!
I am just going to let me mean side show for a moment.

Its still free just takes up some time. We work hard at making these tutorials and instructions. I spent countless hours figuring out how to make these MY WAY and shared for FREE. I also wanted people to be a part of the fun here before getting said instructions so its not just someone like you here for the free.

Oh and here http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/free-...ion-index.html

Most in this link are free and you do not even have to post to get them just open an account.

People with your attitude bother me.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:42

Quote:
What are you talking about.? Your post is so rude. The person who wrote these instructions doesn't own the forum, so she has nothing at stake regarding whether you join or not. She's someone who happens to be a member of this forum, is in the business, and STILL generously offers free instructions to those who are in *competition* with her (other hair bow makers). Her only requirement is that those who are actually SERIOUS about being productive members of this board, rather than people who only came here for freebies, get to utilize them. As in, you're here for a couple of months and maybe contribute something worthwhile.

I see nothing worthwhile in your post. Maybe read a little, contribute, and lose your sense of entitlement, and you may actually learn something.

Thanks!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:44

Quote:

Unbelieveable!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
What are you talking about.? Your post is so rude. The person who wrote these instructions doesn't own the forum, so she has nothing at stake regarding whether you join or not. She's someone who happens to be a member of this forum, is in the business, and STILL generously offers free instructions to those who are in *competition* with her (other hair bow makers). Her only requirement is that those who are actually SERIOUS about being productive members of this board, rather than people who only came here for freebies, get to utilize them. As in, you're here for a couple of months and maybe contribute something worthwhile.

I see nothing worthwhile in your post. Maybe read a little, contribute, and lose your sense of entitlement, and you may actually learn something.

Thanks!

:goodpost:

Couldnt have said it better myself...
Old 02-06-2011, 10:46

we are a community and take our community very seriously!! just sayn!!!

If we've done business please leave feedback!!
Thank you!

Mommy to 5 precious babies.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:48

Quote:

oh, and things are FREE to those who deserve it and WORK for it.. try and be a part of the family before trying to get the goods...
Old 02-06-2011, 10:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulafairy View Post
I am just going to let me mean side show for a moment.

Its still free just takes up some time. We work hard at making these tutorials and instructions. I spent countless hours figuring out how to make these MY WAY and shared for FREE. I also wanted people to be a part of the fun here before getting said instructions so its not just someone like you here for the free.

Oh and here http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/free-...ion-index.html

Most in this link are free and you do not even have to post to get them just open an account.

People with your attitude bother me.
Agreed. you worked hard and you arent even charging you are just asking people to participate a little before getting them handed to them people should be more gracious! thank you once again for taking the time to put these together your instructions are fabulous!
Closed Thread