new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 09:50

Default Re: Disney Princesses

The reason they can not be viewed is you have under 100 posts. I would prefer you to be on he forum a bit before you have access to them.

I do not mean to seem rude by posting this I just want everyone to participate not just people who are here for the freebies.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 09:29

Just wanted to say I love this forum for the help and inspiration Not just for freebies. I visit and read all post in hopes that one day I can be good enough to give that love and inspiration back. I know no one was trying to be rube by any means and I'm defiantly not trying to be rude or disrespectful. Just wanted ya'll to know how much I appreciate all you do and share!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 11:23

I would love a copy. I am here alot I just dont post a ton.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drudykj03 View Post
Just wanted to say I love this forum for the help and inspiration Not just for freebies. I visit and read all post in hopes that one day I can be good enough to give that love and inspiration back. I know no one was trying to be rube by any means and I'm defiantly not trying to be rude or disrespectful. Just wanted ya'll to know how much I appreciate all you do and share!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgab View Post
I would love a copy. I am here alot I just dont post a ton.
I am speaking of the people with 1 post not 2 0or 30 and have been here almost a year. You guys are no problem I just do not have the in pdf on this computer.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:50

Smile Re: Disney Princesses

I tried the link again, and still can't access. Can someone please e-mail me a copy at [email protected]? Thank you!
Old 02-05-2011, 01:54

I also am on here a lot, I have been checking out the site for the past year and just now joined a week or so ago. This is all new to me, what an awesome site. So many people who share the love to craft!
Old 02-06-2011, 04:21

I understand. We are heading to Disney in March and I want to put some in the center of some bows. Is there a Nemo one?
Old 02-06-2011, 11:11

OOOOOH, a Nemo one would be great!
Old 02-06-2011, 11:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulafairy View Post
The reason they can not be viewed is you have under 100 posts. I would prefer you to be on he forum a bit before you have access to them.

I do not mean to seem rude by posting this I just want everyone to participate not just people who are here for the freebies.
I tried to view the link and couldn't. I have over 100 posts. So I don't know why I can't if you only need that many posts. I wonder if they've changed the requirement?
If someone is willing to send me the pdf, please let me know. email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Old 02-06-2011, 01:26

I have the same problem as mylittlemonsters. I can't access the post either and I also have over 100 postings. Is there something else I need to do? I would really like to see these. My daughter is the BIGGEST princess fan on the planet!!!

Debora
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread