Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/54164-those-you-who-have-trouble-twisted-bows.html)

mommyto2divas 06-29-2010 07:53

For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Here is a video that I did to show you how I make my twisted boutique bows! I hope this helps!!!! Mine come out awesome every time!! :amanda:

Mom2Roman&Evy 06-29-2010 08:05

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Great video!! Although I can make boutique bows the video was very easy to understand. Great for beginners!!! :smile:

mommyto2divas 06-29-2010 08:13

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lorenasbowtique (Post 614177)
Great video!! Although I can make boutique bows the video was very easy to understand. Great for beginners!!! :smile:

Yay!!! Thank you!! I was trying to make it super easy!

Craftista 06-29-2010 08:26

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Great video!

sparkle 06-29-2010 08:33

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyto2divas (Post 614185)
Yay!!! Thank you!! I was trying to make it super easy!


In deed it looks very easy it even made me want to try it that way. I use the "8 method"lol.

Thanks for sharing :amanda:

mommyto2divas 06-29-2010 08:35

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkle (Post 614222)
In deed it looks very easy it even made me want to try it that way. I use the "8 method"lol.

Thanks for sharing :amanda:


I've made it with the figure 8 method, but they don't come out quite as perky!! lol

jhall52 06-29-2010 08:40

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Thank you! (your daughters are beautiful!)

Joanne

mommyto2divas 06-29-2010 08:45

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jhall52 (Post 614229)
Thank you! (your daughters are beautiful!)

Joanne

Thank you!!

brookshomemadegoods 06-29-2010 08:49

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Marking to watch later. :smile:

taxiof2 06-29-2010 08:51

Re: For those of you who have trouble with twisted bows
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyto2divas (Post 614164)
Here is a video that I did to show you how I make my twisted boutique bows! I hope this helps!!!! Mine come out awesome every time!! :amanda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcbOFRvZin4

great video, very clear!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger