Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-18-2010, 12:24

Default Templates????

hello, I am new to this bow making addiction and I need and want some hairbow templates, anyone know of any good ones for stacked hairbows??
Or anyone want to get rid of theirs? Also what size of ribbon is used for a stacked bow? 7/8 & 3/8?
PLease help and thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 06-18-2010, 07:04

Default Re: Templates????

You can stack many different styles of bows. Do you have one in particular that you are trying to make?
Old 06-18-2010, 10:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESHY View Post
hello, I am new to this bow making addiction and I need and want some hairbow templates, anyone know of any good ones for stacked hairbows??
Or anyone want to get rid of theirs? Also what size of ribbon is used for a stacked bow? 7/8 & 3/8?
I bought the complete set of the No Bow No Go templates, I'm sure you've seen them advertised here and it was the best money ever spent.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:56

I can't help you with templates..I've never used them. I have heard that no bow no go is good though.
For the stacked bows I create with 1.5" ribbon base, 7/8" ribbon spikes, 3/8" ribbon loopy loops, and 7/8" ribbon topper bow. hth

~Lisa
Old 06-18-2010, 11:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESHY View Post

I use the 8 folding method no templates and for stacking I use the 7/8. I will soon post some pics to the hairbow galery. If u want to see.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.