New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-31-2010, 06:28

Default Re: heat transfer vinyl onesies

Heat transfer vinyl is so expensive everywhere I think. It's way more expensive than just regular vinyl. But, you can still make a good profit with it.

I found some heat presses here:
I've ordered from them quite a few times and they're a good company. Prices are great.
http://sign-supplies.signwarehouse.c...+press+machine

I wish I could help you get the images you need for your onesies!

As for the jedi file, all I did was find a pic of Luke Skywalker online and transfer it to a file for my software. It's really not a great one. lol. I can send it to you, but it will only work for you if we have the same software. I have WinPC.
Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2010, 06:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by theribbongirl View Post
Heat transfer vinyl is so expensive everywhere I think. It's way more expensive than just regular vinyl. But, you can still make a good profit with it.

I found some heat presses here:
I've ordered from them quite a few times and they're a good company. Prices are great.
http://sign-supplies.signwarehouse.c...+press+machine

I wish I could help you get the images you need for your onesies!

As for the jedi file, all I did was find a pic of Luke Skywalker online and transfer it to a file for my software. It's really not a great one. lol. I can send it to you, but it will only work for you if we have the same software. I have WinPC.

Thanks for the info. I use inkscape so your file probably wouldn't work Oh well gives me something to work on for next Christmas LOL...I appreciate you offering to share *hug* Thank you again!

Old 05-31-2010, 09:58

Yet another thing i want to try.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:38

I have the silhouette sd and a commercial embrodiery, screenprinting, and heat press machine. With the silhouette, it can produce the images like someone said earlier, the vinyl is very expensive from them and even though it says its good for iron i wouldnt reccomend as quality product. Now I have a heat press machine that can be used with regular vinyl(less expensive) that can do the same thing and will hold up better. I can do either one you want. Her prices for the iron on was outrageous. I can do a wholesale order tshirt and design alrady assembled(heat pressed better quality) for $8 if you order a good quantity as compared to her $8 for an iron on.
Sponsored Links