http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-01-2010, 11:00

Default Re: whats the difference in templates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 564tamara View Post
I emailed pinkladybug about a 5/8 and 3/8 template for the twisted about a week ago and she said they have been designed but she is waiting on funds to have them made...there will also be those sizes in the classic. She said sometime this year! HTH
who is pinkladybug is that the bbm hipgirl name or the nbng hipgirl or someone else. LOL Thanks
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 06-01-2010, 11:22

I'm Karyn - bbm hipgirl

Old 06-01-2010, 11:22

She is the BBM girl, her names Karen. I think Im going to hold off until she has the smaller ribbon templates as part of the package. Its all about what you prefer.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:23

Sorry Karyn so spelled your name wrong! LOL!
Old 06-01-2010, 11:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisaboom View Post
Sorry Karyn so spelled your name wrong! LOL!

no worries, I answer to both!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:06

I really wanted to get the BBM but got the gator bite first. I got a paper template type thing with it. I was never able to get the twisted down right but the gator bite and paper template made it super easy. I have decided I don't even need to spend the $$$ on the more expensive templates now
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.