Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-21-2010, 09:36

Default Re: ribbon heaven ribbon

Shoot, I swear I typed out a reply to this awhile ago, but I guess it didn't go through!

You do need to add the free ribbon to your cart. You should be able to email Donna & let her know & they'll add it to your next order if you didn't get it on your first.

I don't know if you can get a refund... that'd be something to ask Donna, too.

Are y'all in the yahoo group? I think that's the best way to get some answers, there's some very Ribbon Heaven fluent people there. If you're not, go to this link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RibbonHeaven/ request membership & include your invoice # for your membership & the name/email your membership is under.

HTH!
Old 05-21-2010, 09:42

I didn't receive my free ribbon twice. I agree that I was disappointed in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
Yes, it's great ribbon. I never got my free ribbon with my purchase and I e-mailed Donna twice and never heard back. Anyone else having problems lately? Love the ribbon, but not happy about that.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:47

I thought it was a big order

I did join the yahoo group, but am not a fan of the yahoo group style of forum; I prefer this type of board, way easier to read/post/search etc

ISO: manners
Old 05-22-2010, 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Babies Bowtique View Post
I thought it was a big order

I did join the yahoo group, but am not a fan of the yahoo group style of forum; I prefer this type of board, way easier to read/post/search etc
I edited my yahoo group emails so that I just get the one email with like 10 groups of emails. Then if there's a subject I want to read in that grouping, I can read it. Otherwise I just delete it.

I ordered a membership too. I haven't bought any ribbon yet, but am going to. Donna also has really pretty swirl ribbon that I LOVE.

She also has breast cancer awareness (due, I believe, to her friend Gail, who passed away from cancer), cute girl skulls, halloween w/ adorable bats, bumblebees (that is SOOOOO stinking cute!!!), other holiday stuff, cow print (in 3/8"), ladybugs in shocking pink/yellow/lime green (the ladybugs themselves are that color), ants & watermelon, butterflies/giraffes/zebras print that's cute, cow heads, "cheer" ribbon (w/ the words on it), daddy's girl, fleur de lis, peeps, a variety of different sports-theme (baseball, basketball, golf, soccer, etc.), m2mg, a HUGE variety of different mouseheads (holidays, etc.).

And yes you are supposed to add on the "free ribbon" to your cart when you first order. I do know Donna is VERY busy also running her retail site (which she fills orders from there first, since that is what she gets her money from & pays her bills with that money!!!). Make sure to plan accordingly so that you don't need the ribbon right away.

Hope this helps
Old 05-22-2010, 09:59

I've ordered a few times and I believe there is a free ribbon section that you add to your cart with your first purchase. And I don't think you get free ribbon with every purchase, although I have gotten some freebie ribbon on a couple of my very large orders. The ribbon is great and my membership paid for itself with my first order.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:31

I joined months ago...was apart of both their group buys. I was told my order was ready on the ribbon heaven website...I paid for my order April 22. I had completely forgotten about it since it had been soo long ago. I just received an email that it is finally on its way. So take their slow shipping process into consideration when ordering. I havent received it yet so I am hoping it is all there including my free ribbon. They also took forever to add me to the yahoo group but finally did. Ive sent emails but no response.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:06

Hey guys!!!

Sorry I've been MIA on this board for awhile. I just finished my oncology nights rotation for nursing school & nights is normally when I'm on here!

You should get free ribbon with every order. If you look on the ribbonheaven.com page before you log in, it says so. You only add the first order extra freebie to your cart. This is the second time I've read this comment on the board today, so I will mention something to her tonight. She's going to call me later .

If anyone has any questions or concerns (and sometimes Donna is swamped and can't answer right away) feel free to email me directly at [email protected] (just in case my PM box gets full... it happens!)

Oh, and if anyone wants a sneak peek at ribbonheaven.com.... email me!

Have a great night!

Sponsored Links