150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-19-2010, 11:48

Default Old Navy Flip Flops

Okay, so we drove an hour to Old Navy to get some flip flops and when I got there I could not believe how crappy they were! I hear so many women on here talk about how they use these but do people really buy them? Their toddler ones with the straps were awesome, but for adults, I just could not bring myself to buy them. I had quite a few ladies with me and not one of them would wear them due to how poorly put together they were...even for $2.50. It is obviously just me since so many ladies use these, but in my opinion, the ones for $2/$2.50 at Walmart are way more durable and look like they would last longer. Has anyone had any complaints? IDK, maybe I just had high expectations for them.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 12:11

Default Re: Old Navy Flip Flops

I haven't looked at the flip flops this year yet, but the ones I've bought in previous years have been great. I still have some from 3-4 years ago that are still in decent condition after being worn almost everyday. Sorry can't be mor help.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:22

I love Old Navy's flip flops!! Have not found any to compare for the price. hold up very well and look good. My daughters even have some from last season and they are still wearing them. I have bought pthers but must say ON are my fav!
Old 05-19-2010, 12:28

Yeah I still have some black ones from like 3 years ago that are still holding up. I had some brown ones that I wore forever until the straps finally broke on them. Well worth 2.50!!
Old 05-19-2010, 12:41

Oh I love my Old Navy flip flops! Thats the only kind I wear, and i've had them for a couple of years.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:32

i am an old navy fan also but will occassionally buy walmart or target when i dont have a color that someone ordered. you can def. tell a difference when you are holding the two pairs in your hand. old navy even weigh more, made with a higher quality of plastic i think.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:35

I love ON flip flops, hmmmmm, don't know what kind your ON had but mine are great.

The only flip flops I have found that are better are made by a company specifically for the company and are $200+, I got some as a gift.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:58

It's not just you. I thought the cheap ones from Walmart last year were a lot more comfortable than the ON ones. They were actually a little more than ON, I think they were $2.97.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:02

Okay, so I talked with my SIL that has some ON ones and she said that hers had some weight to them like the Walmart ones that I bought. Okay, the ones that my ON had were about as light as a feather. They have got to be a new style or something.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:04
strawberrybaby

I own about 10 pair. every color sold. lol they are durable. I did notice that last year the sizes were on the smaller side. they ran small, other than that they are the only ones I buy.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif