ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-19-2010, 02:08

Default Re: Old Navy Flip Flops

I have had my old navy flip flops for 9 years now and the same pair they have been through everything i recently bought a cute silver pair at walmart and i wore them for 2 days and the strap broke so i went and got another pair as soon as i put them on to walk out the door the strap broke (DO NOT BUY WALMART FLIP FLOPS) you get what u pay for w/ them
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 05-19-2010, 02:11

I like to use flops from Michaels.They usually run about $1-2.00.
I think I will look at the ones at Wal Mart.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:55

I love the ON flip flops. I buy my daughter every color and she wears them every day during the summer. If her ones from last year still fit - she would still be wearing them this year. I wear mine every day during the summer - they wash up nice when they get dirty and to me they are the most comfortable flip flop I've had on (except for the Nike ones). I think they are well worth the $2.50 and it looks like this Saturday they are $1 each - I will be going there with my husband to stock up (since it looks like only 5 per person)
Old 05-19-2010, 06:23

I love my Old Navy flip flops! I have them in several colors and actually have my black ones on now! They never hurt my feet and have lasted me several summers, plus you can't beat the price!
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever." Romans 11:36
Old 05-20-2010, 11:55

I saw an ad on tv last night that Old Navy flip flops were going to be $1 Sat. only. I assume the sell if everywhere but not sure.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:59

i love old navy flip flops...except I like their older style from like 3 years ago better haha..bc the new ones are too skinny for my feet and part of my foot hangs off the side, so I cant buy them anymore :-(
Old 05-20-2010, 04:35

On Saturday, Old Navy will sell their flip flops for $1.00. The stores opens at 7 a.m. and I am told there is a line to get in. There is also a 5 pair limit. She said they have a problem with people paying and then hopping into another line to buy more. Of course, people bring in their whole family to buy them too. So, expect it to be crazy!!!! I am going but if their is a line around the store at 7 am, I will pay $2.50 for them. I am not racing anyone into the store for flip flops! LOL!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:43

You get what you pay for that is for sure. I personally do not use old navy. The toddler ones are very nice because they are rubbery. the adult ones are plastic, and hard on your feet. once in a while they have a few pairs of adult ones that seem to have some rubber in them you can just tell by picking them up.
Sponsored Links