Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-07-2008, 10:00

Default Re: A TOTTS Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsandRainbows View Post
What is SBB? My first and only were TOTT.
SBB => Sweet Baby Boutique

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Sponsored Links

Old 03-07-2008, 10:16

I have TOTTS and love it. I also sew, but just through the center and then wrap around pulling as tight as I can (only with button thread).
Old 03-07-2008, 10:33

Sweet Baby Boutique makes my blood boil... I need to call my CC company and dispute a charge. SBB has NEVER responded to ANY email. Nor can I figure out how to contact them... UGH!

I paid for (but never received) SBB. I have TOTT, Lamb, Roni's, and others... I love them all for different reasons.

I sew my bows. I like the look of it. I use invisible thread for all my bows because I'm too lazy to switch colors. 1 spool has lasted me for a looooot of bows!
Old 03-08-2008, 02:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldelzer View Post
Sweet Baby Boutique makes my blood boil... I need to call my CC company and dispute a charge. SBB has NEVER responded to ANY email. Nor can I figure out how to contact them... UGH!

I paid for (but never received) SBB. I have TOTT, Lamb, Roni's, and others... I love them all for different reasons.

I sew my bows. I like the look of it. I use invisible thread for all my bows because I'm too lazy to switch colors. 1 spool has lasted me for a looooot of bows!
I feel your pain!! I purchased these instructions and WAS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!! The bows were horrible and look absolutely NOTHING like the ones on her website!!! Luckily, I had purchased about 1 million other instructions and kinda pieced together to figure out how to make a bow. The SBB forum is a joke. No one ever hardly posts, you have to have a "password" to get into certain parts once you have paid for the instructions; however, you have to email HER with a copy of your receipt to get access. Now call me crazy, but shouldn't she know who has paid for the instructions and who hasn't... Maybe I am being a little harsh; however, I was so upset at the instructions as I found them entirely useless!!
Old 03-08-2008, 04:11

I started out with sweety pie video clip and used the elastic thread.. and then SBB and started using wires.. and finally TOTT.. and i just follow the book and start sewing.. it is much better than others.. sew it.. i use gator bite or you can get the normal clips from Sally's for the center and sew.. that's what i do though..
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif