Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-17-2010, 01:50

Default Re: Rounded Petal Ribbon flower tutorial

yes it is! ill send you an invoice :-)
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 05-17-2010, 02:19

Me too please
[email protected]
pdf format please
Old 05-17-2010, 03:00

One for me in PDF format please.
[email protected]
if you want to I can gift the money too whichever you preffer JLMK
Old 05-17-2010, 03:08

I'm beginning to see what people are talking about with this forum! I am the one that wrote that I had gotten this tut on here for free. I had NO intentions of causing drama!!! It was a simple statement. I think if there is something for free people should know. As with lots of other tuts, the paid ones seem to be much better. I am one that usually looks at the free one and then decides to buy one because I need more explanation or it just seems to be better. And then there are times that the free one is just fine. It seems like you have done rather well with selling your tut even with people knowing that they can get it for free. You should have chosen your words better when making that statement. They were a little harsh, I think. Maybe it wasn't for me, maybe someone else said something to you. But I am the one that made the post on here about getting it for free and being addicted to making them. Again, no intentions of drama. Everyone should just let each person decide for themselves.

Last edited by mlhardison1; 05-17-2010 at 03:13. Reason: wording
Old 05-17-2010, 03:23

I was not talking about you in any way, shape or form.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
I'm beginning to see what people are talking about with this forum! I am the one that wrote that I had gotten this tut on here for free. I had NO intentions of causing drama!!! It was a simple statement. I think if there is something for free people should know. As with lots of other tuts, the paid ones seem to be much better. I am one that usually looks at the free one and then decides to buy one because I need more explanation or it just seems to be better. And then there are times that the free one is just fine. It seems like you have done rather well with selling your tut even with people knowing that they can get it for free. You should have chosen your words better when making that statement. They were a little harsh, I think. Maybe it wasn't for me, maybe someone else said something to you. But I am the one that made the post on here about getting it for free and being addicted to making them. Again, no intentions of drama. Everyone should just let each person decide for themselves.
I do not know what statement you are talking about. Im just making sure that people know that there is another tutorial available but that I DID NOT KNOW about it!
Old 05-17-2010, 04:08

Just wanted to say that I purchased this tut this afternoon. The link was sent within minutes of me sending payment.
The Tut is very well made and easy to follow!

I have already made two flowers, my DD's who are 9 and 13 and long past wearing my bows love these!!!!!! ( I had to make two as they both wanted the first one I made!!!)

$3.40 very well spent!!

Thank you!!
Old 05-17-2010, 04:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytutus View Post
I do not know what statement you are talking about. Im just making sure that people know that there is another tutorial available but that I DID NOT KNOW about it!
Where you went back ond changed your OP, saying that people would try and start drama. Maybe I took it the wrong way, it just seemed as though someone had said something that you maybe took the wrong way. I don't know. I just know that I am not on here for any drama. Just to get ideas and give ideas when I can. I have bought from a few people on here and bought several tuts. I think this place is awesome and I don't want to make anyone mad. I am glad you are doing well at selling your tut. If I hadn't already gotten it, I would have definitely bought yours. By the way, the one I have isn't either of the ones others have posted on this post. Very similar though.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
Where you went back ond changed your OP, saying that people would try and start drama. Maybe I took it the wrong way, it just seemed as though someone had said something that you maybe took the wrong way. I don't know. I just know that I am not on here for any drama. Just to get ideas and give ideas when I can. I have bought from a few people on here and bought several tuts. I think this place is awesome and I don't want to make anyone mad. I am glad you are doing well at selling your tut. If I hadn't already gotten it, I would have definitely bought yours. By the way, the one I have isn't either of the ones others have posted on this post. Very similar though.
it didnt have anything to do with you, it just had to do with someone who purchased tutorial and than saw the free one. I dont want anyone to get the wrong idea, that is why I said starting up drama bc I dont want people thinking I made a tutorial after there was already a free one, but I didnt know they were similar at all.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:18

invoice paid...thanks