New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-14-2010, 10:00

Default Re: 1st attempt @ Allison's Bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziesqtcreations View Post
Thanks. Yes, her instructions were very easy to follow. They were also pretty entertaining. I don't think that you will be disappointed. I've only bought one other tutorial (and that was today as well) so I don't have a lot to compare it to but I'm very happy with mine. I would really recommend it. It seemed to only take a few minutes to get to me. I hope you get yours soon. Quick go check to see if they are there yet!

hmmmm.. i looked in my junk mail, and there was an email stating I signed up and another one that comfirmed my order, but nothing else!!!!!! This figures it always happens to me, especially when I want it now...ha

So lets see now how many bows have you made???? ha
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 10:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteell View Post
hmmmm.. i looked in my junk mail, and there was an email stating I signed up and another one that comfirmed my order, but nothing else!!!!!! This figures it always happens to me, especially when I want it now...ha

Oh no! Did you pay through paypal? If so, did you get a notice that you said that you sent payment? I'm so sorry

I actually haven't made anymore. I'm finishing up some quilts for my little toddlers(6) (I teach preschool 3 mornings a week) they're last day with me is on Monday. I'm also working on some floor pillows for my infants(4), their last day with me is on Wednesday. So no more bows for me until Wednesday night.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziesqtcreations View Post
Oh no! Did you pay through paypal? If so, did you get a notice that you said that you sent payment? I'm so sorry

I actually haven't made anymore. I'm finishing up some quilts for my little toddlers(6) (I teach preschool 3 mornings a week) they're last day with me is on Monday. I'm also working on some floor pillows for my infants(4), their last day with me is on Wednesday. So no more bows for me until Wednesday night.

Yes I got a paypal notice and also a notice from her shop which i think is automated, but nothing else and that was around 7:30pm. I thought it might send the tutorials automatically, but maybe not, and I see she is not online now.. she probley left for vacation for a week or two..haha
awwww that is sweet are you making them for going away gifts??? u will be busy... must show pictures when you get down with the quilts and pillows..
Old 05-14-2010, 11:01

Quote:
Yes I got a paypal notice and also a notice from her shop which i think is automated, but nothing else and that was around 7:30pm. I thought it might send the tutorials automatically, but maybe not, and I see she is not online now.. she probley left for vacation for a week or two..haha
awwww that is sweet are you making them for going away gifts??? u will be busy... must show pictures when you get down with the quilts and pillows..
Oh no, don't say that! I bet she'll be back on some time tonight.

The quilts will be "going" gifts as my toddlers will be moving up to the two year old room, but I get my babies one more year I really love be creative/crafty especially for little ones. Since I started teaching my boys have been so relieved that I have others to make things for My oldest actually commented about that a few nights ago while I was sewing. He mentioned something about how it was a good thing that "we don't have to find room to store all those blankies in our house", he's only 9 Anyway, yes I am planning on taking pictures this year. Last year I completely forgot to take my camera with me and didn't get a single picture of the last day of school This year I will be prepared! I hope
Old 05-15-2010, 12:47

Quote:

Sorry I was out for the evening at a musical with the kids, you should have it now.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:57

its a twisted boutique bow, right?
Old 05-15-2010, 04:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by myztic View Post
its a twisted boutique bow, right?
No it is a different technique, much easier than the directions I bought for a TB
Old 05-17-2010, 01:46

ok, so its a twisted boutique but made in a different way? I have a hard time with the twisted boutique with the instructions i use... maybe this would help!
Old 05-17-2010, 11:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by myztic View Post
ok, so its a twisted boutique but made in a different way? I have a hard time with the twisted boutique with the instructions i use... maybe this would help!
yes it might, I cant make anything the way any of the tutorials I purchased or saw......that is why I make these
Sponsored Links