5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-12-2010, 05:15

Default Re: Raggie bows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandja79 View Post
It's a very good tut, definitely nothing I would have figured out on my own. Of course it makes perfect sense now that I know though! LOL
This is one of the few tuts that I would recommend buying :-)
Ditto. Once I bought it, I was "DUHHHHHHH why didnt I think of that" but before hand, I had no clue and I am pretty good at deconstruction of things
Old 05-12-2010, 06:04

Just bought it myself! Can't wait to make it.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:12
lestissusbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdickeymom View Post
I purchased the tut and have tried to make the smaller ones and having no luck just not turning out right. Also she does not show you how to put the clip on and I have also had trouble with this. Mine just look funny cant get them into the pompom shape I dont know what I am doing wrong.
I do explain how to put the clip on, not sure if you missed that or not, but yes, it's included in the instructions I'd be happy to help anyone who needs help with the tutorial. ~and thank you for the compliments, it made my day, guys!
Feel free to email me at: goosiegirlboutique AT gmail DOT com if you need help.
thanks!
Heather
Old 05-14-2010, 08:04

I was wondering, since I`m horrible at pricing my work, how much do you ladies sell your raggie bows for? Normal ones and minis?
Old 05-14-2010, 10:33

Okay, so I bought the tutorial from here and paid $12, so I wanted the tutorial for the flip flops too and I went to the goosie girl site to look at the flip flops and noticed that the bow tut was $8 there and the flip flops are $4. I could have gotten both for what I paid on this site. I'm new here and am just wondering why the big difference in price?
Old 05-14-2010, 11:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeleebeau View Post
Okay, so I bought the tutorial from here and paid $12, so I wanted the tutorial for the flip flops too and I went to the goosie girl site to look at the flip flops and noticed that the bow tut was $8 there and the flip flops are $4. I could have gotten both for what I paid on this site. I'm new here and am just wondering why the big difference in price?
Bummer, I also bought here, I didn't even think to go to the site, It has been my experience in the past that when I bought something through this site (not that I have bought much!) i got reg or discounted pricing...I only bought this last week and I['m kinda sad o hear I coulda gotten a better deal...
Old 05-15-2010, 07:24

Quote:
I did exactly the same yesterday. It bummed me out too !! I really wanted the flip flop tut.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:33

I just bought it!! :-) I'm just waiting for it to come to me. I went to the website from the wonderful advice from you ladies!! Thanks so much!! That definitely is a bummer that it is listed more on this site. But I guess the hipgirl has to make money off it too.
Such a bummer!

Thanks again!! I'll post a pic when I try it. I hope it turns out well!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:39

Quote:
I think she was running a special on her site. i think i rember her saying something on FB about it.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:41

Im sorry it does tell you how to put the clip on. I DO love the instructions very much and they are very easy to follow I think that I am just having trouble with my shaping its me more than anything not the instructions didnt mean anything just was hoping to get some advice from someone who had purchased them also.
Sponsored Links