http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-08-2010, 07:01

Default Re: Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxiof2 View Post
Me too! I loved Dina. I don't like that Theresa anymore. She was cute in the beginning but I have no respect for someone who goes into $11mm worth of debt just so she can look like a diva. I wonder how many people she put out of business because she didn't pay them?
Okay..I must have missed this!! What is going on there?

I wish Dina hadn't left too. Danielle looks so manly and acts like a complete nut job. I feel for her kids.

Does anyone watch Live with Andy Cohen afterwards? Sometimes I laugh out loud just watching Andy's expressions!!

I'm love all the housewives but Atlanta is by far my favorite. They are the most dramatic and Kim and NeNe keep it interesting!! Can't decide if I will watch the DC version....
Sponsored Links

Old 07-08-2010, 07:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBowsBoutique View Post
HAHAHAHAHA LOVE that show, just wish whatshername.. Danielle.. would have left instead if Dina. She was my fave
Oh gosh yes! Danielle is completely batshitcrazy! I wish she would be the one to go.

But, I love Teresa. She cracks me up!
Old 07-08-2010, 07:16

They haven't aired it but they filed bankruptcy for $11 Million

Yes, I watch Andy after. How do you like Danielle's new scheme on claiming she is a lesbian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiej View Post
Okay..I must have missed this!! What is going on there?

I wish Dina hadn't left too. Danielle looks so manly and acts like a complete nut job. I feel for her kids.

Does anyone watch Live with Andy Cohen afterwards? Sometimes I laugh out loud just watching Andy's expressions!!

I'm love all the housewives but Atlanta is by far my favorite. They are the most dramatic and Kim and NeNe keep it interesting!! Can't decide if I will watch the DC version....
Old 07-08-2010, 07:21

I didn't know that about Theresa and the bankruptcy! Although, I'm glad she has her girls all accessorized. That's good for all of us! Keep showing off those hair bows!

Danielle - makes my skin crawl. Her poor dd's.

ISO: manners
Old 07-08-2010, 07:23

Yes, I loved the episode when she had the baby and asked if she good put fufu clothes on her...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Babies Bowtique View Post
I didn't know that about Theresa and the bankruptcy! Although, I'm glad she has her girls all accessorized. That's good for all of us! Keep showing off those hair bows!

Danielle - makes my skin crawl. Her poor dd's.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:27

I didnt know they filed bankruptcy either! I just love her!

I wish Danielle wouldve left instead of Dina too..but then the show would be BORING because everything stems around her and her drama!! LOL Personally I think she is a coked out hoochie, those guys she hangs out look like tweakers, they must be her suppliers!!

And when Theresa had the baby and she asked if she could put the fufu stuff on her I about died laughing!! It was crazy how they didnt know they were having a girl then WHAM she has the cutest clothes ever on her!

I wish I could charge $40 dollars for ANYTHING lol
Old 07-08-2010, 07:43

Real Housewives of NJ and NY are my guilty pleasures! I personally love Caroline. I think she's a great sister & mom. As for Danielle, well, she's always good for a laugh - that woman is unbelievable and takes pathetic to a whole new level! lol
Old 07-08-2010, 07:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaDotWholesale View Post
They haven't aired it but they filed bankruptcy for $11 Million

Yes, I watch Andy after. How do you like Danielle's new scheme on claiming she is a lesbian?
She's just SOOO ridiculous! Caroline said it best that she was just using it as a ploy to get attention.

I'm wondering if one of the Kim's in looking to get a spot on the show.

The way Teresa spends money is ridiculous!! No wonder they are filing bankruptcy. When she whipped out the cash for the furniture last season I almost fell out of my chair. Their house is bigger than any human beings could ever need. Wonder where they will live now.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:04

They are keeping the house. They gave back a few cars and filed bankruptcy on some of the properties that her husband owned.

I can't stand either Kim. Kim G is in it for the attention and pulicity. She is so two faced it isn't even funny...LOL

I like Caroline too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiej View Post
She's just SOOO ridiculous! Caroline said it best that she was just using it as a ploy to get attention.

I'm wondering if one of the Kim's in looking to get a spot on the show.

The way Teresa spends money is ridiculous!! No wonder they are filing bankruptcy. When she whipped out the cash for the furniture last season I almost fell out of my chair. Their house is bigger than any human beings could ever need. Wonder where they will live now.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:09

I love RH of NJ....it's definitely one of the better housewives shows....i'm interested to see how the DC one will be

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.