key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-05-2010, 01:40

Default Re: The Chrysanthemum Tutu Tutorial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarasMommy View Post
i feel much better today...thanks guys...i woke up this morning and was like...oh crap i hope i didn't alienate all the hipgirls! the wine was just what i needed to cheer up...that and refilling the effexor....so i went on it for the post partum and dd is now 2...but i think maybe i'll just stay on it forever cause it's not fun to stop taking it and then cry constantly for absolutely no good reason at all...at least i'm doing my very first show in 2 weeks so hopefully i'll make some money there! oh have i shown you what i made the other night? i'm gonna have the girls next door to me wear these at the show
The dress is cute!! I hope you don't mind me saying... I would wrap the top in satin ribbon. The first one I made Ava way back when I didn't wrap and it was itchy on her skin since it is right there under their arm pits. The satin just makes it more comfortable. Where is the show? I could maybe come by. I know there was one at one of the schools near you I was invited to do but declined. I only do a couple since my farmer's market keeps me so busy. Glad you are feeling better.
Yvonne
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 03:39

All you haters....

I bought it last week. It was great with great pictures. I made three and last night sold them all at a show. In addition I sold 4 of the cute hair clips that came with the instructions. I did learn a few things even though I have made a million tutus. I also learned a great wrapping trick.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:43

LOVE the dress! Very cute.

I'm on effexor too.. Expensive stuff, but it seems to help. I tried the generic and it just made me sick. I've been taking it for a couple of years.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:50

I love the tutu dress ~ nice work!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:14

i would love if you can come by...it's the waxhaw spring fest in downtown waxhaw...i go to it every year but this will be my first time being a part of it! and thanks for the tip about the satin ribbon...i gotta buy some of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydelaney View Post
The dress is cute!! I hope you don't mind me saying... I would wrap the top in satin ribbon. The first one I made Ava way back when I didn't wrap and it was itchy on her skin since it is right there under their arm pits. The satin just makes it more comfortable. Where is the show? I could maybe come by. I know there was one at one of the schools near you I was invited to do but declined. I only do a couple since my farmer's market keeps me so busy. Glad you are feeling better.
Yvonne
Old 05-05-2010, 06:15

that's awesome! thanks so much for sharing with everyone...i really worked hard to make it worth the $5...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesewcute View Post
All you haters....

I bought it last week. It was great with great pictures. I made three and last night sold them all at a show. In addition I sold 4 of the cute hair clips that came with the instructions. I did learn a few things even though I have made a million tutus. I also learned a great wrapping trick.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:16

no kidding!!!! when the pharmacist called me yesterday and said it was ready she told me it was $60....i was like holy crap....and i had her front me a couple of days worth so i can afford to pay for it...or get my mommy to help me out with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
LOVE the dress! Very cute.

I'm on effexor too.. Expensive stuff, but it seems to help. I tried the generic and it just made me sick. I've been taking it for a couple of years.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:25

Quote:
i would love if you can come by...it's the waxhaw spring fest in downtown waxhaw...i go to it every year but this will be my first time being a part of it! and thanks for the tip about the satin ribbon...i gotta buy some of that
Yeah maybe I'll come!!! I have been thinking about doing that one for the last couple of years but it is hard because I usually keep the kids with me. I hope to do it in the fall though. You should do good!!! I know there is a good amount of people. Are you doing Saturday and Sunday?
Yvonne
Old 05-06-2010, 02:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydelaney View Post
Yeah maybe I'll come!!! I have been thinking about doing that one for the last couple of years but it is hard because I usually keep the kids with me. I hope to do it in the fall though. You should do good!!! I know there is a good amount of people. Are you doing Saturday and Sunday?
Yvonne
yea i'll be there sat and sund,...really looking for som e kithces tuff to use as display...so sahy any idea sould be ehlepful,.,,,anbian own't ket me tightp.,.,.do you make the hbow fgot sweet reapeats in waxhaw? g'night
Old 05-06-2010, 10:03

Quote:
yea i'll be there sat and sund,...really looking for som e kithces tuff to use as display...so sahy any idea sould be ehlepful,.,,,anbian own't ket me tightp.,.,.do you make the hbow fgot sweet reapeats in waxhaw? g'night
After a couple of times of reading I got it the ambien won't let you type. I jusy got some grid a couple of weeks ago there is a store in charlotte you can buy it from. It is close to gastonia. I got 4 2x6 grids and they were 22.50 each which is more than you would pay online but you also don't have to pay $60. Last year I used 3 2x4 white plastic pegboards from lowes. DH put hooks on my tent and I would just hang them and put ribbon strip on them. I think those are around $12 you could get just the reg pegboard but the plastic is a lot nicer looking and when not bend or break. I got 100 8 inch grid hooks and was going to put all my bows on cards and hang them but after doing a pratice run one time I decided there was no way I was going to do that every single week. I decided to just hang 5-6 hooks and the top of the grid and I have ribbon strips hanging from that. How much inventory do you have? I have always been to nervous to do that show from fear of not making enough stock...one can always dream of selling out Good luck! I'll tell DH so maybe we will come after ballet saturday morning.
Yvonne
Sponsored Links