So i need some ideas oh what to price my stuff at..
I have these flower bows that are set for 2.00 right now
My itty bittys are only about 2inch and they are selling for 3$ Or two for 5$
1) I am stuck on what to price my 2.5 inch bows (same as itty bittys just bigger and made with 5/8inch ribbon)
2) what would you charge to make the itty bittys double layers(add a second bow under the spikes)
3) what are your prices on woven headbands??
4) prices on pony o's??
5) do you make more then one length for your pony o's
6) i bought some cute little wooden clitter words from the dollar tree and am going to use them for bow holders. How much should i charge??
Please help i am stuck thanks
Re: Prices help??
On the flowers I'd think you could go with 2 for $5... they may be a little smaller then the mini bow, but they still take work are super cute and different... OR at the very least go w/ 2/$3.00 or 1/ $2.